The experience that changed my life

by hijosdelawatch 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bella15
    Bella15

Wow @ WHYZEE ... and sorry to hear about your dad ... my deepest sympathy ...

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I too am very proud of you, for being the only ethical JW available at that time. You had your crisis of conscience early, and you let right prevail.

I wonder where in the rigorous training of elders do they say it is okay to have a minor forge a signature? Maybe your mom didn't sign the card for a subliminal reason?

zed

• Pterist
    Pterist

@hijosdelawatch

Well done, you saved your Mom's life. As said before on this forum, the reality of LIFE is more important than the SYMBOL.

It looks like life or God gave you greater responsibilities since your courageous and thoughtful act. :)

Shalom

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!!!

if you had let your mother die that day I can't imagine the grief and pain you would be living with now.

Please don't be sad over this... you should be high-fiving yourself EVERYDAY of your life for what you did!

Thank you for sharing your bravery with us

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Wowzee and YZee.

• jhine
    jhine

bumped

• Fernando
    Fernando

Wecome hijosdelawatch!

I too believe you were the one who was courageous and should be proud of your actions and how the matter unfolded.

Blessings

Fernando

(Why do followers of the Watchtower religion call themselves “publishers of the Good News” whilst unfamiliar with the “Good News” according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

Thank you for sharing your experience and I'm so sorry that you had to deal with that and carry the burden for so long. You totally did the right thing and I'm so glad that your mother is ok now. The blood doctrine is one of the most awful of all the JW beliefs. I can't believe that the elder actualy told you to forge your mothers signature!! Unbelievable.

Welcome to the forum.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Welcome to the forum, and Kudos for having the instincts even at 17 to make the right decision. Your heart knew what was the proper decisicon. Look forward to your contributions to the forum

-BU2B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit