13 bloodlines of the illuminati

by truthhurts13 46 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Conspiracy Theories are a substitute religion. Notice the aggression and ad hominem towards those who dare to disagree or ask for evidence \

There were no ad hominem attacks in my post. Point it out if you think there was.

Now analyze some real data wake the fuck up and stop trying to keep everybody else from waking up...

Swiss Study Shows 147 Technocratic “Super Entities” Rule the World

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/swiss-study-shows-147-technocratic-super-entities-rule-the-world/

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Pls. I am an Illumnati. Simon should ban me. You should hire a pirate detective and murder me.

Power is not held by Masons or Illuminati. Skull and Bones is no big deal.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

whats a "pirate detective"? Does he have an eyepatch, and say "Arggghhh, I'll run ya through"?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The problem, as I see it, is that conspiracy theories have some truth to them... but not enough to bank completely on what a conspiracy theorist says. The truth is usually in the middle of the ridiculous "official" story and the outrageous "conspiracy" story.

• still thinking
    still thinking

The Bilderburger mob is just a fairly informal grouping of politicians and business leaders who want to have discussions and arguments away from the media. I don't like it, but it might be valuable.

I don't agree with this statement. For a 'fairly informal' grouping of the elite...they sure like to make sure everything they discuss remains secret. They spend a LOT of tax payer money having these events...and yet...the tax payer is not privy to informaton they are discussing. They even invite Journalists of all people...and THEY are not allowed to share any information from the event. WHAT sort of Journalism is that? And WHAT is the point of them attending if they are not reporting?

If they are discussing things for OUR benefit...we should be able to view information from those discussions. Normally things of benefit to us are not such a secret. If it is ok for owners of Google, Microsoft etc to attend. How 'SECRET' can it really be. SO why the secrecy?

• still thinking
    still thinking

And David Icke...as much as people love to dismiss him as a nut. Actually has some very good information about some things. But then, if you haven't checked it out. You will never know. And will just go on what others who haven't checked it ALL out say.

Label and dismiss. It's a mistake I won't make again. I check things out these days and make up my own mind.

The commonly held belief is not necessarily the correct one.

• still thinking
    still thinking

And if you could remove the power structure, what would/could you replace it with?

I would replace it with people who aren't intent on making as much money as they can whilst destroying our planet. I would replace it with a government like Icelands...or something similar. One that actually cares about human beings and not their own egos. It is possible. Just not with any of the major political parties we currently have. They are just corporate puppets. And need to go if we want ANY hope of passing on our planet to future generations. If they don't get overthrown very soon we are screwed.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Conspiracy Theories are a substitute religion.

Thats a very sweeping statement. ALL conspiracy theories? Like the ones that used to say that the govenment is spying on us? Or how about the ones that BELIEVED watergate was true? So they broke in and stole documents to prove what they were theorising? or People like Edward Snowden and other whistleblowers who release information confirming MANY conspiracy theories. How many 'theories' have come to light? And then thes whistleblowers are hunted down like criminals. When it is the government that are behaving like criminals.

How about the theory that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? THAT has to be the BIGGEST CONSPIRACY THEORY EVER INVENTED. But when the governnemt creates a bulls*it conspiracy theory and the country sends its troops to WAR for corporate greed...people don't say...pish...stupid conspiracy theorists. Maybe they should.

There is bulls*it everywhere...the problem is sorting through it all. And most of it actually originates FROM the government. But they don't label it conspiracy..they call it propaganda. Misinformation.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Still thinking, You seem to be pretty open minded about things. You ever look into Contract Law and the UCC? It has changed my life for the better, in more ways than you could ever imagine

• talesin
    talesin

ST

The elite meet to greet on an annual basis at the Fox Harb'r Golf Resort here in Nova Scotia. Past and present attendees include, among many other powerful men - Bill Clinton, Frank McKenna, John Major, Ken Rowe, John Edwards, and Edward Greenspan. All employees of the resort are sworn to a level of secret that is akin to having a government clearance, and NO ONE is allowed on the resort that is neither a paying guest nor an employee. One of the topics is "Atlantica", which you would most likely find of great interest.

It's one of the top locations for the power elite to gather and .... golf. Of course, they would not be plotting .. no, not them! *rolls eyes* Why ever would the controllers of our society want to meet secretly, except to play golf? It's real easy to put on the blinders and pretend it doesn't exist, but it does. It's real hard to dig up information on these meetings, though,,,,, REAL hard.

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit