My Grammy's service is tomorrow...

by diana netherton 11 Replies latest jw friends

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

First time in a KH in over 20 years. I am doing this for my mother and my grammy with the help of Xanax and little bottles of Grey Goose.

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

Hope it works out well for you.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Thoughts are with you

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am sorry for your loss.

• humbled
    humbled

You must love her very much. Take care of yourself, too.

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Diana my father died a few months ago my former familly didnt even tell me about it. I live only sixty miles away. The more I think about it the more lucky I feel. I am sorry for your loss.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hold your head up high as you go into the funeral. Grammy would be pleased with you.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Great of you to do this for others. You can really take a stroll down Memory Lane and recall what really stinks about meetings.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Sorry for your loss Diana, my younger sister went to a funeral for a j-dub she knew and her family were not cult members, but the Elders and others gave her dirty looks and wanted her to leave. They remembered she was df'd even after 30 years. She was upset of course but, she said she could feel Satan's presence as soon as she entered the Hall.

She has not been to a Hall for well over 30 years. And she said she will NEVER go again.

Let me know if you feel what she felt. After all Satan does control ALL RELIGIONS.

• Quandry
    Quandry

So sorry to hear about Grammy. You may be talked about when you go, but you'd probably be talked about if you didn't go. It will be to pay your respects to your Grammy. That's all that matters-look straight ahead and don't worry about what's going on on either side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit