Vidiot

@DarthFader:

• metatron
    metatron

Sadly, with Photoshop around there is no photographic evidence

metatron

• darthfader
    darthfader

Metatron, unfortunately that knife cuts both ways. How can we prove or deny anything we see. I have to assume (for the time being) that the simplest explanation is that no proof exists. cheers!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

No one liked my hypothesis?! I'm stunned.

There are many Youtube films of UFO's, and you can tell which are real. Are they aliens? That is another matter. The fact is, that the US military has all kinds of tech that would blow your mind. They built the Bomb right under everyone's noses with tax dollars. They have been doing the same thing ever since. Create a department, and thenshuffle the money to other fields that are off the books. Or better yet, keep an antiquated hunk of junk going to space for ignorant missions so that you can continue the "space program." with taxes. LOL!! Billions are siphoned away for black projects.

• darthfader
    darthfader

As interesting as it would be to have all of these real high tech actions going on, it's just not possible. The most simple explanation is usually the correct one. This is true largely because as the systems get more complex, they tend to break down in either disasters or leaked information or run out of funds. Most "dark ops" stuff is actually quite boring and very tedious. There's no anti-gravity, faster-than-light drives and teleporters working - the physics to even approach these concepts is way beyond our current understanding. That still doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to take a ride on a UFO sometime :)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" There's no anti-gravity,........... faster-than-light drives and teleporters working -....... the physics to even approach these concepts is way beyond our current understanding. "

I disagree. " Due to his imminent discovery that his on-board power needs would not be so great, and a failure to interest anyone in the development of his wireless energy transmission system, Tesla obtained a patent in 1913 on a remarkable turbine he had invented about 1909. This was probably inview of encouraging developments and awareness which showed that the electromagnetic interaction is 10 to 40th times stronger than the gravitational interaction (George Gamow, Gravity, Anchor Books, N.Y. [1962], p. 138). According to Hendrick Lorenz, the electrical attractive force is 2 x 10 to 39th times stronger than the gravitational attractive force. " ( William Lyne- Occult ether physics.) If those numbers don't stagger you, then you don't understand their implications.

Although William Lyne's book is out there, he presents some food for thought, along with some very interesting stories from his own days in the Military. Tesla was beyond genius in his field. In his own writings he admits that his ultimate goal was an advanced wingless and electropropulsive craft. Remember this is the man who really transmitted wireless energy for miles. He also solved the alternating current problem and invented a radio contolled submarine, sonar, incredibly efficient turbines, ect. Our entire electronic age is built upon the spin-off technology that he made to earn a living while seeking his ultimate goal. Also, he made a WIRELESSLY controlled rocket before W.W.II. A ROCKET powered by an invisible beam from the ground! Even Werner von Braun was envious. There is tech on the shelf that we cannot even fathom. If we have Google Earth for FREE...what do you think the Military has? The Space Shuttle??? Designed in the 30's by Von Braun. It is NOT the pinnacle of technology..

• metatron
    metatron

I would recommend examining the controversial remarks made by Ben Rich (now deceased) in which he claimed that the US already had interstellar ships and technology.

metatron

• darthfader
    darthfader

Sorry Metatron, but Ben never said that. I have read numerous articles attributing him with the Quote that "We now have the technology to take ET home". None of those articles cite the source other than a lecture given at UCLA, but there's no record of the lecture or documents supporting that story.

• metatron
    metatron

Yes, of course - all the NASA/Lockheed whistleblowers are simply liars. Testimony as what Rich was witnessed to have said is all false.

Simple enough.

Thank You

metatron

• darthfader
    darthfader

Ok Metatron, I did come across rather sharp in that last response.

I would appreciate it if you post a couple other links regarding these whistleblowers. Honestly I dont really know what to beleive -- after all Im a pretty harsh skeptic after getting my mind clear of JWisms...

cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit