"UFO Coverup Must End"

by metatron 31 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

It'd be awesome if aliens did exist. Think what they could do for our concept of god!

Maybe they're looking for god..and heard he had visited here, so thought they'd check it out.....LOL

• darthfader
    darthfader

It an interesting thing, in the past 20 years we went from only "seeing" stars in the sky to seeing stars AND planets. Not just a one here and there, but many orbiting just about every star we chose to look at. They are constantly "upping" the number of estimated planets in our galaxy. I read someplace that there may be hundreds of billions of planets and 60 billion estimated to be in habital zones (its just statistics, so it could change significantly). Some of the planetary systems got their "head start" billions of years ahead of us. We have a hard time prognosticating the next few years, but what about a civilization that has 1 million or even 1 bllion years jump on us.

I agree with Carl Sagan who wrote "The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space."

So with all of this "conjecture" it comes down to 1 of a couple things:

a) Life exists "out there" but it's nearly impossible to survive it's self destruction
    b) Life Exists "out there" and there is advanced technology, but is "impossible" to travel the distances between our planets
    c) Life Exists "out there" and there is advanced technology, and interplanetary travel is possible, but the is some "Prime Directive" that prevents their involvement with us.

It would be facinating if there were contact. I'm not one of the negative nellies who believe it would be bad for us. If some alien race had the ability to travel the great distances, our resources wouldn't be of any interest.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    punkofnice - "I wonder if they're from Alcyone..."

That'd be a kick in the ass.

• still thinking
    still thinking

How about aliens on those floating planets...thats a way they could get here quite easily. I'd imagine the temperatue fluctuations would be hard to live with though...sizzling or freezing. But...maybe they're good for hitching a ride on...

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/18may_orphanplanets/

http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1105/19floating/

• sir82
    sir82
    So with all of this "conjecture" it comes down to 1 of a couple things:
    a) Life exists "out there" but it's nearly impossible to survive it's self destruction
    b) Life Exists "out there" and there is advanced technology, but is "impossible" to travel the distances between our planets
    c) Life Exists "out there" and there is advanced technology, and interplanetary travel is possible, but the is some "Prime Directive" that prevents their involvement with us.

I'm about 20% "a" and 80% "b".

• darthfader
    darthfader

Sir82... I tend to agree -- unfortunately -- it just seems a little defeatist.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I cannot see any valid reason why the universe wouldn't be teaming with life. Just because we aren't advanced enough to find it, doesn't mean it doesnt exist.

Yes. And logically it does exist somewhere else. If you believe in evolution (which i do) then it only makes sense that life exists in many other planets.

There are 2 to 3 trillion planets in our galaxy alone. Yes that is twelve zerosss. Now, there are millions of galaxies out there. Do the math!!

A percentage (even if small) of these planets will have similar athmosphere as ours, which means that there is every reason to believe that the processes that created life here, sure can and should create life there as well. We just have no way of reaching them.

What i found interesting on that news piece is something that we often don't think much about " Our sun is going to burn out eventually, and we are not in a sustainable situation." Yes it might take millions of years, but all living things in this planet will die unless we find a way to pick up and go somewhere else.

• Think About It
    Think About It

With today's technology and as many people that have video ability on their phones, we should have absolute proof by now if we are being visited by aliens. So many different versions of the kinds of crafts and aliens encountered. The technology involved, and the time & distance needed to reach earth, indeed makes you wonder why go through all this and keep yourself hidden from eathlings all this time.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The " outer space " alien craze is a smoke screen. Yes, UFO's are real tech. They come from inside the Earth, not outer space... The Nazis had electro-propulsive flying craft. Tesla inadvertently gave them this technology which was then aquired by the US. Nothing has changed about UFO's except for the engines generating the needed electrical field to acheive " anti-gravity." Instead of a gas powered BMW engine to run the generators, as the Nazis had, the Government now uses nuclear power.

There are numerous ancient legends of UFO's and other races beneath crust of the Earth. It is just as plausible that "aliens" are races from within the Earth instead of traveling untold lightyears just to anal-probe people. They may have come from Mars before it died or Nibiru when it was close enough for them to move to Earth.

• darthfader

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit