"UFO Coverup Must End"

by metatron 31 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-16/ufo-cover-ups-must-end-moonwalker-edgar-mitchell-says.html

Edgar Mitchell is the 6th man to walk on the moon and he believes in ETs, Roswell, etc. This news is a bit dated. However, what I find interesting is the fact that the above appeared on Bloomberg news.

Is this subject (ET's, aliens) now moving into the mainstream media? We'll see......

metatron

• still thinking
    still thinking

It would appear so...just a small reference but an interesting one. Thanks Metatron

• metatron
    metatron

You're most welcome.

I continue to suspect that we are witnessing an exciting "zeitgeist" - leading to radical change, from top to bottom, in global society.

I'm a trend follower. I feel like a passenger on a ship watching the horizon and thinking that we're changing course....

metatron

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have no particular belief about UFOs until I see evidence. I remain open minded.

I DO suspect we are being sprayed by chemtrails and that HAARP is a dangerous weapon.....but as I say I suspect but have no evidence. (Confirmation bias?)

It'd be awesome if aliens did exist. Think what they could do for our concept of god!

• designs
    designs

If 'They' were smart enough to get here why hide.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

If there really is some advanced race of aliens why would they want to come to earth? There's no signs of intelligent life to be found.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Knowing our luck the aliens would be on the ministry(TM) from their planet and counting time talking to us.

I wonder if they're from Alcyone and if they know Jehovah(TM)?

• still thinking
    still thinking

If 'They' were smart enough to get here why hide.

Maybe they don't like sunlight?

I cannot see any valid reason why the universe wouldn't be teaming with life. Just because we aren't advanced enough to find it, doesn't mean it doesnt exist...or they can't find us. Why they would want to...who knows. But...they might. Maybe for the same reason we want to know if life exists elsewhere? Or, maybe they have destroyed their planet the way humans are destroying ours...or maybe an asteroid destroyed their planet...or their sun burn out...or...there may be a million reasons why aliens might want to come here. It's a pretty cool planet.

Recent discoveries are starting to show more and more that it is possible that life exists elsewhere. The universe is made from the building blocks of life. And there are billions of galaxies with billions of stars with planets that are the habitabale zones in their solar systems. Even the moons around Saturn are proving to be very interesting. Now they realize that volcanic activity, and places like the antarctic can also support life. Not life as in human life...but life as in microbial. It really is amazing. Just imagine how much more we will know in 100 years time. I wish I could be here to see the knowledge then. At the rate we are learning...it would blow our socks off.

• darthfader
  • darthfader

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit