Another non-JW reacts to Sparlock video

by cedars 56 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
  • Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I love how these YouTubers are tearing this video to shreds. The wt is giving itself enough rope, that's for sure. The internet will be the end of them.

• SAHS
    SAHS

That would be really great if this child-abusive video were featured and discussed on a popular TV talk show, such as the renowned psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw or Oprah Winfrey, or maybe something like 60 Minutes, 20/20, etc. The general public should be made aware of the negative and controlling nature of this kind of thing. Then the householders could be better prepared when the JWs come calling with this crap for children.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The GB seems to know what toys Jehovah likes and doesn't like as the video claims or supposes. These guys on the GB are getting a lot of messages from their sock puppet Jehovah and he must be giving them a list of toys he likes and toys that make him sad which makes him seem more and more petty every day, what's next? Stores that Jehovah likes to go shopping in and ones that make him sad???

The mother is an expert in asking loaded questions like "will Jehovah be happy or sad if we play with toys he doesn't like? I doubt he will grow up with a lot of respect for his mother because she makes no sense and gets all paranoid over little bitty triffle concerning toys.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“frankiespeakin”:

“ These guys on the GB are getting a lot of messages from their sock puppet Jehovah and he must be giving them a list of toys he likes and toys that make him sad . . .”

Before that, around the 80s I believe, it was the poor little blue Smurfs which got the big blackball from the JWs. (To me, they just seemed sort of like those cute little Seven Dwarfs but in a different color.)

Perhaps the next victim of the big JW blackball will be My Little Pony, Ren and Stimpy, the Rugrats, or the cute little beavers named Frank and Gordon in those Molson Canadian beer commercials around ten years ago. God knows the JWs have probably already blackballed the Transformers and those agile Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

I guess the only magical toy allowed is that sockpuppet the JWs use – what’s his name again? . . . . Oh yah, Jehovah.

• Mum
    Mum

Keep making those psychologically manipulative videos, Watchtower. We apostates want the world to know that we are not the only ones who are "mentally diseased." You have the tools to dig your own grave, and you're using them, Watchtower. Thanks.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I am glad that the WT society has started putting out videos like the Caleb/Caleb's mom series. They really show the world how stupid they are. The great part is that putting it on the internet is permanent. There will always be copies out there, for all to see whenever they want. The society is really making themselves look stupid. I am cheering!

• cedars
  • confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

That last one is by far the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeest one cedars! LOL

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

This video by the WTS keeps blowing my mind every time I see it.

Has anyone noticed when the snake is tempting Caleb with the toy, the scene and even a portion of the music is VERY DERIVATIVE from the Disney movie, The Jungle Book!? Almost the same scene where Ka, the snake is trying to capture little Mowgli. Can someone find part of that scene from The Jungle Book and post it...? I mean seriously, there are even a few bars of music that sound exactly the same!!

And of course when little Caleb makes his decision to get rid of the toy, the WTS music from the song, Listen, Obey, and Be Blessed, is playing softly in the background....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit