Another non-JW reacts to Sparlock video

by cedars 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

That sparlock video makes me want to vomit.

• Emery
    Emery

Plastic childhood toys make Jehovah sad. Maybe Jehovah should worry more about finding a solution to world suffering rather than a kids toy.

• scotoma
    scotoma

Reminds me a little of Stephanie Miller.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mom tells son:"Jehovah loves you very much for obeying him Caleb"

This video brings home the point of conditional love as expressed by the corporation's sock puppet Jehovah. Obey Corporation's trend setter Jehovah he becomes happy, disobey and Jehovah's world become filled with sadness that know no bounds and can only be alleviated by Jehovah throwing a temper tantrum. (I wonder how Jehovah can be happy over all the JWs obeying the directive of the GB, and one little kid with a wizzard toy distroys it all bringing Jehovah down from the exhilaration of having millions obeying him to a mass of quivering sadness looking someone to punish so he can get over it?)

Jehovah the corporation's sock puppet driven by the wims of an ever sensitive and loonie Governing Body to more and more senseless depression over childrens toys.

• mariu
    mariu

The Sparlock video was recently brought up (again) on Reddit's front page:

http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/1ibzjb/jehovahs_witness_childrens_cartoon_about/

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder how Caleb's mom would have reacted if the toy was Jesus instead of Sparlock the wizzard?

• cedars
    cedars

frankiespeakin

I wonder how Caleb's mom would have reacted if the toy was Jesus instead of Sparlock the wizzard?

Pretty much anything shocks Caleb's mom - even forgetting to say "please."

caleb's mom

Cedars

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I keep hearing the Psycho shower theme in my head whenever I see that pic...

• clarity
    clarity

Wow ...thanks for posting these vids.

I feel sick.

Those Brooklyn buzzards are after minds...the younger the better!

A mind control cult ... always was & always will be!

clarity

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cedars,

Looks like she had a paralizing fright over another triffle that make Jehovah go into rage: Idolotry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit