I've been duped!

by truthhurts13 12 Replies latest jw friends

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

So Im sittin here lookin through these issues of watch/awake that a jaydub left me, and I just realized, SHE GAVE ME OLD MAGS!!!!! These are like 2 years old! She used me as a dumping ground for her old trash, and then counted it on her timecard as placements I just know it.

I remember leaving STACKS (30-40) mags at a time on laundry mat tables, and leaving 5 or 6 in a door was not a problem. MY TIMECARD WAS BOOMIN!!!

But, now that I am the victim of this sort of thing............It hurts, It really hurts

I guess Im no longer worthy of "The Latest Issues" so to speak. Looks like my life is pretty much over, guess I'll go live in the woods for the rest of my life

LOL

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It doesn't matter how old the magazines are, the information contained in them never goes out of date.

Conditions apply.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

If you are going to live in the woods, don't forget to take the magazines...they may come in handy. Just don't forget to take the staples out first!

• zeb
    zeb

old old mags? do you have an open fire in the house?

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Thats a good idea, I could save a ton on Starter Logs in the winter for my fireplace!!! WINNING!!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nothing but old, mouldy scraps of spiritual food for you, you apostate:( Karma is a bitch, aint she?

S;)

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

It doesn't matter how old the magazines are, the information contained in them never goes out of date.

Do they have that in print anywhere?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Anything pre July 2013 is now out of date if it touches on matters Theological, is it not ?

I remember as a kid I tried to foist some old mags on a guy, they were only about a month or so old, but he ran down the street after me and I had to give him the latest ones.LOL

I suppose I should have called back on him, he was probably one of the few I left mags with over decades who actually read them, at least those first two. I never did R/V's hardly in all that time, just the friendly cup of Tea and a Biscuit type ones.

JW's are conmen in many ways, I should know, I was one.

• SAHS
    SAHS

The information in those magazines can and does change, but, like ouija boards, they won’t burn, so don’t try. . . . . (Just kidding. Burn away!)

• cantleave
    cantleave

The person who left the mags was probably embarrassed to leave the newer, dumbed down, super-slim versions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit