Hubby's Becoming a COP!

by outofthelionsden 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• outofthelionsden
    outofthelionsden

Talk about doing a 180* change!! My husband after much thought went and passed for the police academy. Never would I have ever imagined my jw husband now becoming a police officer. I can only imagine our families faces and actions when they find out , Im sure the elders will be knocking on our door soon to DF us .

Well this all do to the fact that we never were able to go to school and get a carrier , after so many years in the construction industry he can only take so much BS, they get treated like animals! all because his parents said that in paradise they would need houses built and he would have a carrier in the new order helping brothers..wow makes me sick.

I'm so happy and proud of my husband , this is a new beginning for all of us.

It would be hilarious if one day he would stop some of the elders and give them traffic violations!!!

• Simon
    Simon

That's awsome !

Now about this ticket I got ...

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

That is great news. Make sure he trains hard, stays saf, and doesn't become a tool. Haha.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Why do you think your husband would be DF'd for becoming a cop?

He'll never be used for anything in the congregation as long as he carries a gun, but it's not a DFing offense in JW-land.

• outofthelionsden
    outofthelionsden

Simon-IM sure he can take care of that for you he takes $20 & $100 bills lol

Problemaddict- Hes strong as an ox but he does need a workout routine to get buff..hmmm thats gana be nice (Eye candy for me) Its Ironic cause he's always detested cops and now hes gana be one.

• outofthelionsden
    outofthelionsden

Oubliette- I thought a witness could not carry a gun or have government jobs?

I new a brother that worked in a factory he painted little parts red that's all he did, they one day he found out that that part went into the military planes, it was the button they pushed to send out the bombs, well as soon as the elders found out he had to quit his job!!

We even had an elder talk to us because some how he found out we had a gun for protection at home , so one meeting they took my hubby back and gave him a long talk about it, what's funny is that that elder has a rifle in his own house!!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I can see some elders being pulled over after leaving some late night "get togethers" at the friends house for a sobriety check, as it were.

NJY

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I have family members working in the field. It really is a good opprtunity and will change your status.

As far as JW goes well my family knew to just to fade. They stopped believing in the organized religion.

Cops are for the most part more honest than JW. JW have shaddy lies cops will get fired for not being honest on the job or off.

Wish you the best.

• blondie
    blondie

jws can have government jobs except in the military and state department. jws can even work for law enforcement as long as they don't carry a gun. You won't be df'd for working in law enforcement and security and carrying a gun, just no "privileges" being an elder, MS, pioneer. You cannot be associated with the military even in civilian status.

• outofthelionsden
    outofthelionsden

I always thought it was a DF offense.Thanks Blondie for the info, You know what your talking about girl!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit