Another JW urban Legend

by NikL 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Yeah, I've heard similar stories in the dubs before. Sometimes the story ends with "...and that [person] was babtized today!" and 4 or 5 thousand people applaud brainlessly.

Dakota, I love the one about flashing headlights. I fell for it once about 10 years ago. Me and a buddy of mine read the fax about it and decided to go "hunting" that night. We loaded up about 7 guns and extra ammo and went riding around town. Wasn't till a few days later we found out it was a hoax. But it was fun at the time.

whatever...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO!

Hunting huh? Damn, you're nuts!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• terafera
    terafera

When I studied with one regular pioneer, she told me of a story....

A brother had been witnessing all morning (in an apartment complex) and had a pretty good response. He was so happy, whistling, swinging his bookbag that he accidently swung his bag against a door. The door opened behind him and the person called out,"what do you want?' He turned around and said,' oh sorry! I'm just happy to be spreading the good news to my fellow humans.I am a Jehovah's Witness." The person looked strange and said,'.....please come in...' After the brother went inside it seems the person was about to kill himself and prayed to God for some sign not to do it. That was when he heard the 'knock' at the door. It seems Jehovah brought the brother to his house!!!

~
    I always believed this story...now I'm starting to have doubts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit