This is my last post

by rhett 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Fess up rhett. You're just doing it because the counter stopped at 666 and you thought it was cool.

Anybody? How many posts will it take to reach each of the levels?

• chezza
    chezza

Hahaha, does the number 666 signify anything special?lol.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Rhett,

I kinda liked your name. I was used to it. Why change?

BTW what does the new name mean? Is there a meaning behind the name?
    Probably something significant, but what? Do tell.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

This is just plain stupid

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Lucid I was talking to Rhett!
    haha I'm not that rude , but you'll learn.

Ven

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

I'll admit that I am concerned about the number of posts contributed to me. I don't want people to read and think about what I say or anything else like that at all because of the number of posts that I have. If I could absolutely no numbers next to my name, or even no name, that would be GREAT because I want my words to stand on their own and not who said them or how many posts that person has.
    Yes, I stopped on 666 because I thought it was funny. Big shocker there huh?
    The meaning of elbobbo - bad joke. It was just the first thing that popped into my head plus it doesn't sound very serious or anything like that. As I said, I want the words in my posts to stand on their own so if they come from someone who has a rather stupid sounding name all the better because that way I won't be taken seriously because of my name or the number of posts made or the screen name.
    Also, thank you Mrmoe. Coming from someone as serious and deep as yourself, who is also a jedi member, that means a lot to me.

• detective
    detective

um, are you aware that as Rhett, you've got only 665 posts listed? Don't you owe us one more?

• rhett
    rhett

Ok, that's weird. I swear that when I stopped using this name there were 666. Maybe a thread got deleted?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit