This is my last post

by rhett 27 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

Some people like having a large number of posts credited to them. Myself, I think it just goes to show that various people have way too much free time on their hands. I thought that this is my 666th post I will now officially retire my username and start with a clean slate. From this point on, I shall go by the username elbobbo. Unlike other people who get new usernames to try to fool people, I'm doing this because I just want to and will freely admit to it.
    So long rhett, hello elbobbo!

• rekless
    rekless

n Rhett has too much time on his hands and thinking elbobbo may take less time on the board?

Where is your self-control, don't change your name. Just stay the hell away from your computer.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• teejay
    teejay
    Some people like having a large number of posts credited to them

I don’t know what you’re talking about, rhett, but can I have your 666 posts?

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

Nah, I know elbobbo will take just as much time. I'd rather just not have a number showing how much I post. When elbobbo hits 666 I'll switch again.
    If Simon would be willing to transfer the 666 posts over to you I'd be more than happy to let you have them.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rhett:
    This is probably a good move on your part. By all means,
    avoid any association with the "mark of the beast." (Rev. 13:18)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Obviously, elbobbo has double-posted here in a transparent attempt to raise his number of posts!!

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Elbobbo reminds me a lil bit too much of Bobbit. Oouch!

ONE....

bigboi

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

No, I just hit the button twice. Ooops!!! To bad I can't delete posts.
    Actually Kenneson, the reason I dropped rhett is so it would always have 666 and would eternally be stuck with the mark of the beast.

• teejay
    teejay

You’re off to a fine start, elbobbo – definitely hit the ground runnin'. Five posts in five minutes. At this rate, by next Tuesday you’ll be changing your name again.

Welcome to the board!

• JT
    JT

Rhett says:

Some people like having a large number of posts credited to them. Myself, I think it just goes to show that various people have way too much free time on their hands

What make this post so funny or should i say SAD-- is that when we were in WT we were always being told that WE HAD TOO MUCH FREE TIME ON OUR HANDS and therefore should be out selling or reading the wt publications

if we we took our families to the lake one time more than what was considered acceptable, we were told that WE HAD TOO MUCH TIME ON OUR HANDS

Looking back on my life i simply find it amazing that someone else like some guy in NY and in this case some poster named Rhett WHO knows perhaps none of us from Adam now wants to tell folks what they need to do with thier time.

He fails to realize that how he uses his time is his perference, but it may not be how others use thier time

some folks like to spend hours watching birds- to me i would not, but i realize that for some it gives them a mental form of relaxation and time to themselves

so Rhett perhaps you and i do agree it may be time that you leave this site since i am sure you don;t have alot of time on your hand

we do thank you for Gracing us with your presense in being here and we wish you well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit