Lett's Historic Moment

by Icarus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• oppostate
    oppostate

I could only watch a bit of the beginning. What, with Lett's pantomimish over-gesturing the hysterics rather than hysterical expressions became too off putting to watch. It made for a historic embarrassment of how deluded the GB is about their own grandeur.

• prologos
    prologos

P Z : "They have always claimed that from a Biblical standpoint, the number 7 represented "Earthly Completeness"--" .

No, 10 is the earthly number, like the ten toes of the Neb image. GB/FDS aims for bigger , higher callings "7" like type heavenly, even using the space station window view as a background of their tv broadcasts,

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

P Z : "They have always claimed that from a Biblical standpoint, the number 7 represented "Earthly Completeness"--

Well shut my mouth....no wonder I always got failing marks on the written review.

Earthly or otherwise, it sounds like they are worried about running"completely" out of money.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Totally, self glorified, narcisistic, lames.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It Was Historical..

That was the first time the entire world could watch a WBT$ GB "Rock Star Pope..

Do what the WBT$ does best.....LIE..

It wasn`t even a Clever Lie.....Stephen Lett is a Stupid Liar..

.........The WBT$ Never Asks For Money..

..................SEND US YOUR MONEY..

....Image result for Watchtower Stephen lett................Image result for you're an idiot

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, they said "we have never asked for money, and we are not going to start doing so now...." THEN THEY WENT AND DID JUST THAT!!!

How stupid are witnesses if they can't see the blatant hypocrisy in that??!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

No doubt they need the money to go into their Follywood studios.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    HE'S A LIAR
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Along with his 6 liar buddies
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    How stupid are witnesses if they can't see the blatant hypocrisy in that??!!

Yup Vid is right they are weeding out the fence sitters and keeping the hard core stupid and unhigher educated and making a grab of all the cash they can get while they are running on stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit