We're Jehovah's Witnesses. We speak out in fearlessness.........

by punkofnice 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

NH&H - Yes. The more rubbish the leaders of the cult spout is the more it'll wake the R&F up.

Probably the AMIII stupidity about tight trousers and such will wake more up so they leave the cult.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

True punk, but i was refering to the rank and file who speak a out in fearlessness and so become ex- witnesses.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

NH&H - Ahaaaaaaaa! Yeah, well let's hope more question and wake up from within.....rather like we did.

I think the trouble is when you're still going to meetings you kinda tend to still get caught up with the mind control...it's hard to totally let go coz of it. I found that the longer I stayed away from the 'meetings(TM)' the easier it was to deprogram.

There are those that upon leaving still carry some JW doctrine with them and find it hard to analyse it in depth and replace it.

It took me a while. From JW to Baptist to Atheist.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's a business decision. They want to keep the cash cows in established communities, and take opportunities where the ground is freshly plowed...by missionaries from braver denominations.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

jgnat - Indeed. Tis all about the dollar for the GB.

I have to say that when I went to a Baptist Church they did actually have missionaries in no go lands. At least the UK Baptists WERE bold in their work. They were a lot more genuine than the GB would ever conceive of being.

I name the GB as cowards and would do so to their faces....if I could bear to look at them without throwing up.

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

Nah. These guys are small time shysters. The billions may come and go. But they will always be scumbags in my book.

Build your friggin resort hotel with free labor. Nobody is stopping you!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

RAFAYC - Yeah, they're building this complex a Warwick aren't they?

A Playboy mansion for 8 paedophile loving scumbags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit