We're Jehovah's Witnesses. We speak out in fearlessness.........

by punkofnice 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Then why aren't the GB personally going out and spearheading the preaching in places like China for instance and Muslim countries?

No money in it?

They are afraid of getting killed?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Ours is the gb of true prophecy, what they fortell you must be!

No seriously, the answer to that question is in Animal Farm. They're too busy becoming what they claimed to displace.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Cause they know they would get their sorry arses either shot at or locked up, and quite frankly they don't want to be doing prison time or coming to an untimely death. The total answer in less than two lines.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Thanks Punk, now I got that blasted song in my head! Damn those demons messing with my brain.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Men make gods of wooden stone.......oh, wood AND stone..... sorry.

Yes Julia. I agree. It's a case of 'here I am end HIM!'

The GB only go where they can enjoy being worshipped and have a nice holiday to boot.

If they really were who (or is that whom?), and what they claim to be the Splane would be evangelising in China. Paedo loving Losch would be in the middle of Afgannistan....and so on.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

joe - My sentiments exactly. They run a cult. They know they run a cult so are just raking in their retirement money. Warwick here we come.

Julia - Try this then.......................'I was booorrnnn under a waaaaaaaaanndering staaaaar'

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

My cure all song for annoying tunes is 'Sink the Bismarck'. Nothing gets rid of an annoying song like that one, and it fades quicker than those kingdom travestys

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Julia - Glad you have a cure for kingdom maladies.

• sspo
    sspo

They know it's a waste of time and might have missionary killed. They say they are in China but how many have become JW ? They are in India but after 100 years of preaching to 1.2 billion people they have failed miserably.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

sspo - I totally agree. If the leaders really spoke out in fearlessness like they claim prophets of old did then members of the GB would be the first to go spreading watchtower(R) doctrine no matter how dangerous the territory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit