We're Jehovah's Witnesses. We speak out in fearlessness.........

by punkofnice 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

We're Watchtower Zom-om-bies

We speak out in Mubble-ese

The Corpration's God he just can not see

What the future scam is gonna be

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If I had the actual magazine, I would take it to an expert and ask. It sure looks like Herd has been added in.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

frankie - I'll name that tune in one.

DATA-DOG - There is something strangely homo-erotic about that picture.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Nup, all those hundreds of millions of Muslims and Taoists and Buddhists will die at Armageddon because of their guilt associated with 'community responsibility' you see. Their deaths will be their own fault for supporting governments that stopped the JW's from preaching in those countries.

Fair's fair.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

yadda - Yes. According to JW reasoning all those Muslims, Taoists etc are not JWs by choice. They prefer to remain in false religion despite the obvious 'trumpet blasts(TM)' at Cedar pint Ohio as shown clearly in Relevation! (I'm being sarcastic here folks).

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

DataDog -- from which magazine or publication did you find that photoshopped picture of Sam Herd and the very friendly, copy-cat-tie brother?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It seems the GB are more worried about the tightness of trousers rather than ''preaching where the need is great''.

• trujw
    trujw

How about the most holy men on earth with the most important message in the last 2000 years do 1 interview with the media.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

trujw - Now that would be brilliant. How hilarious that would be to listen to the 8 paedo protecting men and their crazy ideas. Priceless.

It would be great to have them confronted by question after question that they couldn't answer.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Actually i think thats a great way to become an ex-Jehovers witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit