Anyone busted on apostate site. JCs how are they handled.

by joe134cd 29 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I'm just wondering has any body ever been busted on an apostate site because someone was able to identify them because of something they wrote. Why I ask this question is because how would this be explained at a JC. Because the person who reported it to the JC was reading something that they shouldn't of. They were not heeding the GB council about mentally diseased people. So really the person who read it and reported it is just as bad as the person who wrote it. I'm just curious how this could of been explained.

Also to when a person gets a JC for apostasy dose the JC go through the points that lead to the person reaching his conclusions e.g they are paying out millions in sex abuse claims and keeping quiet about it. Or is the JC just not interested in hearing his reasoning and going with the line of "are you loyal to the organization", and then handing out the DF based on the answer given there regardless of how he came to his conclusions. Just curious

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I think the last thing you said. To this religion there is no legit reason to leave so they wouldn't consider your reasons. Haven't been in a jc so just having a guess. Might also depend on the members of the jc.

• Splash
    Splash

If you are busted, well, you had been warned:

*** w94 7/1 p. 11 par. 8 At Which Table Are You Feeding? ***

This slave has proved to be, not any single individual, but the class of dedicated, anointed Christians. This class has put upon Jehovah’s table the finest spiritual food for both the anointed remnant and the “great crowd.”

par. 10

Food on the table of demons is poisonous. Consider, for example, the food dispensed by the evil slave class and the apostates. It does not nourish or build up; it is not wholesome. What motivates them is, not holy spirit, but vitriolic bitterness

par. 13

Jesus said: “By their fruits you will recognize them.” (Matthew 7:16) What, now, are the fruits of the apostates and their publications? Four things mark their propaganda. (1) Cleverness. Ephesians 4:14 says that they are “cunning in contriving error.” (2) Prideful intelligence. (3) Lack of love. (4) Dishonesty in various forms. These are the very ingredients of the food that is on the table of demons

Splash

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Splash I think you have kind of missed the point. Lets put it another way. Reporting someone for posting on this site would be like reporting some one for secretly have a lap dance dance in a strip club. When questioned about how you knew this, and you replied because I was inside the same strip club watching the ladies. I mean the guy reporting it was just as guilty as the guy having the lap dance.

• Splash
    Splash

Hi Joe,
    I was being ironic - let me explain:

The quoted para 8 is actually old light, not current dogma.
    The quoted para 10 is the typical WT description of an apostate, but really describes the food the GB has historially provided, then changed.
    The quoted para 13 is meant to describe apostates but actually fits the WT publications very well.

I agree with your point - to catch a thief you become a thief sort of thing.

I really hope no-one ever gets busted for this reason, but I bet it happens.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah we'll that is what I'm trying to establish.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

*** w94 7/1 p. 11 par. 8 At Which Table Are You Feeding? ***

This slave has proved to be, not any single individual, but the class of dedicated, anointed Christians. This class has put upon Jehovah’s table the finest spiritual food for both the anointed remnant and the “great crowd.”

I am still waiting for the proof stupid clowns!

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Elders will justify any means to an end.

During the current convention program - on Saturday, the speakers make it very clear about apostates, how to identify them, how to treat them.

It's identified that apostates use the news media to LIE about the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses and the organization. And that even sharing emails with links to news items or blogs is the beginning of 'apostate thinking'. By dressing in a way that mimics the 'outlandish fashions of the world', a publisher is exhibiting apostate thinking. Do not read blogs, view internet forums or watch television shows that feature 'apostates' - for they are the 'cooks in the kitchen of the Devil'.

The primary function when dealing with apostasy is to 'keep the congregation clean'. Translate: silence or disfellowship any that exhibit the above attitude or behavior.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There have been several who were discovered posting here that resulted in their being hauling in before a JC.

• Mum
    Mum

I remember a past poster here who called herself joy2bfree who was hauled before a JC after they read her posts on here. I don't know if someone else turned her in or if the elders were reading this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit