Posting smutty comments

by Simon 38 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Spot on iCeltic

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

what makes gay sex 'more smutty' than straight sex? is there something more offensive about the discussion of gay sex over straight sex? cannot the offense be against sex talk in general, or is there really a need to distinguish between the two?

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, all the same.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Understand.

• laverite
    laverite

I think some people may try to throw in references to 'gay sex' to be extra shocking or to get more attention. I appreciate that Simon considers it all the same in that what is inappropriate to discuss applies to all forms of smut talk. I like that this forum is not discriminatory. I have always felt comfortable here.

• LogCon
    LogCon

Simons' request is for all posters to simply conduct themselves as would a mature adult.

Think before you speak, use articulate language, keep on the subject, respect other posters et cetera...

Checking your spelling would not hurt either.

Instead of 'dumbing down' he probably would prefer everyone 'SMARTEN UP'

• watson
    watson

Is discussion about flatulence out of the question? Just wonderin'.

• Simon
    Simon

Only if you mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Then we will fart in your general direction before taunting you some more.

• watson
  • Satanus
    Satanus

So, george carlin* would not be welcome here, even if he had been a jw at one time?

*The george carlin set of words not to be used.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit