Posting smutty comments

by Simon 38 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

It seems hardly a day can go by now without someone making a smutty comment and I really don't get it.

There is no need to interject talk of masturbation, sluts, gay sex or toys into every topic. What are we, teenagers?

Please think twice before posting such comments. They are likely to be deleted and will possibly result in suspended accounts.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Thank you, Simon!

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

By all means, make comments more readable for the research dept. at Bethel.

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, that's some good paranoi you got going there !

It's about the site being readable by anyone, nothing to do with bethel.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Simon,

There is no need to interject talk of masturbation, sluts, gay sex or toys into every topic. What are we, teenagers?

Then how are we supposed broach these subject when the WT Society makes stupid videos that offer opportunity for criticism what the purpose behind restricting comments because they happen to touch on these subjects, and maybe some moments of light heartedness to get a little chuckle from readers?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    simon - "Wow, that's some good paranoia you got going there!"

Well if you're gonna be paranoid, you may as well go all the way, right?

• Simon
    Simon
    Then how are we supposed broach these subject when the WT Society makes stupid videos that offer opportunity for criticism what the purpose behind restricting comments because they happen to touch on these subjects, and maybe some moments of light heartedness to get a little chuckle from readers?

As long as things are discussed properly and are not an excuse for titilation or crudeness, it's fine. I'm just getting a little tired of seeing the m-video, animated gifs and comments appearing on lots of completely unrelated topics.

• sd-7
    sd-7

So does that mean "that's what she said" is not allowed, I mean, unless it's related to something that she said that cannot be interpreted in an inappropriate way? I just want to make sure here. "From now on, 'she' is gonna say nothing--that's what I said!"

--sd-7

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Well if you're gonna be paranoid, you may as well go all the way,

Doc

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

It seems to me he's saying by all means disguss it if its done properly, if its just to be outrageous or seem cool/funny then think about it, this site is here to help not to show us to be smutty.

Talking about things in a normal way is good and healthy, being smutty (although it can be funny) isn't the best really. Just my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit