by sosoconfused 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

The Wire is top notch tv.

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, that's the show I was trying to remember ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Wire

good TV!

thanks, scotinsw...................... this old lady has a lot of memory problems, and you got it. Spot on1

:)

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hubby and my fav is Sons of Anarchy. The show is about a motorcycle gang (similar to Hell's Angels).The show is gritty,violent and accurate as to what really goes on. Even the towns in Calif. that are mentioned are true. My ex husband and 2 of his mistresses and friends were bikers/drug dealers so I have 1st hand knowledge of what goes on in their world. The 2 main characters are IDENTICAL to my ex and his 2ond wife.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

If you like sci-fi, best show ever! FARSCAPE but that is just my little humble opinion

• talesin
    talesin

oh, Newly,, I will have to check that out....... lurvs mah sci-fi!

tkx

:D

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Dexter is good (especially the season with the Trinity killer).

But Breaking Bad is simply the best TV ever made. The only thing it's lacking is any good looking women.

• infernosdante
    infernosdante

seinfeld seinfeld and yes more seinfeld,curb your enthusiasm,and i agree with talesin big bang theory is very good,

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Hell on Wheels is great, you can get the first season on Netflix, season three starts soon

It's about the building of the railroad in the US, sort of a dark western.

On Network TV, The Good Wife is my favorite, top notch writing and acting.

Blue Bloods, good cop show show about an Irish Catholic family of Cops in New York.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Ohhhh LisaRose, I love Hell on Wheels. With all of AMC's top notch programming it goes under the radar.

• talesin
    talesin

LisaRose .......... oh yes, Blue Bloods.......... a most excellent show! With the added bonus of Tom Selleck as the patriarch of the family ....... hubba, hubba! :P

I also LOVE Rookie Blue.

:)

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit