"20,000/month being baptized into the organization"

by NeverKnew 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

This is something I heard an elder say...

Is this possible?

How many were baptized in all of 2012?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Last year on 2012 Service Year Report worldwide 268,777 were baptized. 268,777/12= 22,398 per month.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Okay... THANKS, GAYLE!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

They lose 7,000-8,000 per month due to death and probably that many again just go away.

Baptisms barely cover the losses.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Millions now living will never die. The whole world must be made up of JWs by now.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Unfortunately, 8.4 million babies are born every month, leaving Jehovah with millions of extra people to kill.

Oh well. . . .

• sspo
    sspo

How many truly are accepting the "truth" from the field. I would not be surprised if 95% getting baptized were raised in the religion, brainwashed from the day they are born.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Yea I can't remember anyone ever converting in, and staying

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and staying.....there are still a few in from my old congregation. Back in the late 80's, a number of us came in and stayed. I'm out from my group but who knows who else is

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Well , sometimes these ppl do not know the truth about the truth,I remember when I study for the first time at age 15, three months after I told my

teacher I dint want to continue, because she said that jehovah will kill me if I go to college. She responded telling me that it was too late for me to quit..

,that in the bible says that unce you acquire knowledge Jah sees you as a witness, so I would be like a person with no faith at all and die along with my

beloved cat in Armageddon .how loving and tender? Well guess what she was df a year later along with her elder stepdad. When I came to the "truth" I

never knew nothing about the organization beginning ,and I was extremely ignorant to everything .everytime I would ask something the jws would say wait

on Jah.they say how many come in ,they do not say how many leave. I feel horrible because I feel responsible for a person that is now studying with one of

the jws, I don't know if to warned her or not .I tryed to get her for 3 years and she finally accepted just cause someone very close to her died and she

wants to see that person again. But she lives far from me and it was best for someone close to her to be her teacher. I wish I can turn back ,I helped .it sucks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit