Manhattan Project Arrives in London

by scotinsw 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Saw one in Portsmouth outside the harbour station the other day. The couple on it were just sitting there on deck chairs doing nothing to enagage with the hordes of people pouring out of the station to go shopping at Gunwharf Quay.

• infernosdante
    infernosdante

yea gimme two bibles a side order of 3 knowledge books and hold the bullsh**,to go please. lol and heres a shiny new penny.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Saw one in Portsmouth outside the harbour station the other day. The couple on it were just sitting there on deck chairs doing nothing to enagage with the hordes of people pouring out of the station to go shopping at Gunwharf Quay.

You mean they weren't going to Fratton Park?

• bigmac
    bigmac

maybe the will come over to the isle of wight next. i'll be waiting !!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sspo,

Personally i think it's a waste of time and another scheme by the watchtower to keep JW busy.

Lets face it the Governing Body don't know how to run a ligetimate business. The door to door sales of their crap is no longer a money maker for them they need to phase out this work as it is no longer much good for anything except a huge monumental waste of time.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I saw Witnesses in the centre of Cologne with a literature stand last month. I didn't think anything of it, I just assumed they always did that. They've certainly done it at ocean terminals for some time.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

When I see the JW literature tables set up on shopping malls, I always ask the JW in charge if they have the Book Of Mormon. They always say no. Interestingly they never identify themselves as JWs and that the Book of Mormon is currently not a Watchtower publication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit