Newly wed UBM and soon to meet JW in-laws

by UBM101 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• ABCXYZ
    ABCXYZ

I don't know how many churches you have been to, but I'm sure the focus was on God - not on faith-bashing other denominations.

NeverKnew, Oh yes, spot on! I have never been to their meetings but by reading their literature alone makes me wanna puke! I can confidently say that 100% of the churches I went to in my life time, focus on God. But the JWs, they like to scan for a spec of germ on others.

Jgnat, oh WOW!! Thanks! Those examples of the questions would be really helpful. Thanks and thanks again!

• UBM101
    UBM101

ABCXYZ is also me. See? I already have 2 personalities

• UBM101
    UBM101

Btw, Jgnat, are these questions supposed to make him think? Or just to find out where he stands? I mean since we are married already.... I should have asked him these questions before we get married..

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Congratulations and best wishes!

They will hold out hope that you will eventually succumb.

In my congregation, a newly appointed elder was an opposed unbelieving mate for nearly 20 years, they love to use his story to encourage others in the congregation, circuit, and district to not lose hope.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Never too late to ask the questions, UBM. The more you know how he thinks and feels, you can be prepared.

Then again, a Witness, in a fit of conscience, can change his mind on a dime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit