Why didnt Jehovah give any science or technology to the jews...

by mP 33 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Why didnt Jehovah give any science or technology to the jews...

Because men alone have progressed. God has not helped..............he's imaginary.

• prologos
    prologos

because they could borrow, apropriate barter it from the advanced nations around them.

the temple in Jerusalem was build by imported craftsmen, contractors from tyre, lebanon.

like leningrad pardon St. Petersburg, italiens and all the best European workers helping out.

• mP
    mP

@prologos

My picture of the creator is that he applauds every step forward we take. up and away.

not pile of rocks like the pyramids, slender towers,

mP:

The final achievement of architecture requires many building blocks of knowledge. You cant build the Pyramid or Parthanon and be total fools. Both require advanced math and other science. The jews built nothing and it shows.

• mP
    mP

Phizzy

In the story of Solomon the writer/s try to say that he had all this wonderful knowledge and sophistication, so nations from afar, and a Queen at least, sought him out, and some paid Tribute.

mP:
    Even the Bible tells us solomon was not great. He was a greedy over taxing barstard, tahts why the northern tribes left the confederation when he died, because his son wanted to increase their taxes when they were dying and poor. Surely someone who destroys their kingdom cant be described as "wise". Sounds more like a fool to me.

• mP
    mP

@smiddy

yes its pathetic that ordinary kings or pharoahs can leave us many many monuments each, but Solomon left us nothing. The Greeks for example often visited the pyramids but none of them went to Judea.

• mP
    mP

"Try moving a 200 ton locomotive engine! It can't be done!"

Thats actually completely untrue. The AN225 moves 200+ T all the time by air. You might have seen it moving locos, generators etc from anywhere to anywhere. The same goes for the 124. Then we have the crawler that moves massic rockets etc. Man today moves items zillions of tonnes in weight all the time.

• mP
    mP

OC

How did the Egyptians lift 100-ton blocks up forty feet in the air to position them in the Sphinx temple? In addition, how did the Incas so carefully lift up and position their massive polygonal blocks so that they fit like a jigsaw puzzle?

mP:

This is easily answered. Until recent times the Sphinx was covered in sand. Even a humble nobody like me can move rocks weighing tonnes to the stop of the Sphinx. I just need a team to cover the sand next door to it and construct a ramp ready to guide the stones.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

To me, this should be a grand embarrassment both to the Jewish race and joke-hova. Wasn't the Jewish race joke-hova's chosen race? It was that line that supposedly led to Jesus, who was supposed to be our savior. And all they have to boast about is scum that push people out of lands through force.

To start, Jacob was nothing more than scum. That thing tricked Esau out of his birthright--it was Esau that risked his life trying to find food. Yet, Jacob was able to swindle Esau out of his birthright by exploiting this situation. Yet, who does joke-hova exalt?

Going beyond, to Joshua. That scumbag marched into territory where people were minding their own business, and slaughtered them for that. And, when someone tried saving artifacts, this person was stoned for doing it. Justice? The people who owned it were murdered--and now they want the property destroyed. Remember, it was joke-hova that was behind it all. Is this the attitude joke-hova has toward Gentile people?

Tyrant David was probably the biggest embarrassment the Jews had. If I was Jewish, I would be embarrassed at this scumbag. That thing had tens of thousands of innocent Gentiles slaughtered, just because they were not servants of joke-hova. And, this was beyond the "sins" Tyrant David did--this was what joke-hova explicitly ordered that thing to do! Just the account in the LIE-ble about Tyrant David is more damning than all the "anti-Semitism" in the world. That thing is the grandest embarrassment any people could have.

Let's see. Joke-hova favored stealing the birthright of someone who worked hard to support the family, exploiting a run of bad luck to do so. That thing wanted artifacts destroyed, along with peoples that occupied the land, simply because they were not worshipers of joke-hova. Joke-hova was happy whenever Gentiles died in battle--and boasted about it right in the LIE-ble. The LIE-ble opposes scientific progress. With that kind of reputation, why would I expect joke-hova to provide its chosen people technology? Then they wouldn't be able to do joke-hova's job of making slaves out of us all (as is detailed right in the LIE-ble--observe the similarities between Christi-SCAM-ity and communism). Instead, they would have ushered in a Golden Age, against the will of joke-hova. And then joke-hova would have been pxxxed, even beyond the times when they failed.

To me, it is pretty blatant both from the LIE-ble and from the actions of xian religions that joke-hova wants the human race enslaved. Quite naturally, joke-hova would ban existing technology and prevent its chosen people from developing and deploying new technology.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Because he didn't have any.

He didn't have the skill to remove our useless organs like the appendix. He didn't give us the ability to produce vitamin C from food, even though we need it. He made us dependent on direct sunlight for vitamin D to function properly, even though in most of the world doesn't have enough exposure year round.

He gave us extra teeth, which wouldn't come in till later and would most likely KILL us when they grow in crooked and sideways before the days of dentistry. Actually in the days before dentistry our teeth were the cause of many deaths.

No, he was more concerned with being obeyed and "loved."

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Re: Why didnt Jehovah give any science or technology to the jews...

Because the bible writers lived in an era where there was no science or technology, therefore, they could not include it in their work of fiction. Apparrently there were no H.G.Wells's or Isaac Asimovs among God's chosen people. Just yes men like Moses. Seems that god wanted them good and dumb, and if they started wake up and use their free will, he'd simply open the ground and swallow them up.

I mean, shit, just look at Samson for instance. One of god's own personal henchmen had to use the jaw bone of an ass to kill all those Phillistines. No bow. No arrows. No AR-15. Not even a sword (At least Al Capone gave his henchman machine guns).That's because god has a sick sense of humor. He enjoys seeing people have to suffer. He loves to see people at a disadvantage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit