Introducing Myself

by DilloTrace 41 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Hello DilloTrace,

I also became inactive at around October/November last year. It was 607/1914 and the WT revisionist history that really woke me up. Like you, I couldn't handle anymore field serve-us, especially since it is such a chore, nobody is interested and it gets really hot here (Brisbane area). Once you are awake, witnessing is impossible. I don't know how some who are fading manage to do it and keep their sanity.

I don't post on here a lot, but it is scary to read how similar others people's situations and experiences are. It's a hell of thing learning the TTATT, and can get a bit overwhelming at times.

Welcome to the forum.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Welcome, DT!!!

• laverite
    laverite

Welcome to you!!! I hope more and more will open their minds to discovering "the truth about the Truth TM " (TTAT).

• laverite
    laverite

P.S. Mind numbing is right!!!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome DT. I remember thinking all that stuff about birthdays being a form of idolatry because a human is put on a pedestal for a day was off because we celebrated wedding anniversaries. Surely that puts two people on a pedestal for a day. I am also, like you, glad to be free of the constant boredom.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Welcome to the forum DT!

Kool Jo

• SeventhSojourn
    SeventhSojourn

Welcome DilloTrace! Ahhh yes... the culture. Artificial worship at its best. Good to have you.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Welcome Dillo Trace. Glad you are able to also excape!! Wow does anyone have a count on how many new ones this week alone?

Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever)

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Welcome and yes field service i also have not gone in a few months. After re-reading Romans how are we as christians supposed to go to the door of another christian and tell them they are not good enough for god and they must join us and it not be judging? We can't so I don't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit