WHO in your life would you most NOT want to meet??

by QUEENIE 19 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YOUR ANSWERS R going to be quite interesting I think???? DO NOT say me cuz my feelings R super sensitive !!!!

• TR
    TR

My inner child. Or, maybe my feminine side.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Farkel
    Farkel

: WHO in your life would you most NOT want to meet??

The poor guy in 8th grade I gave a box of Ex-Lax to and told him it was "chewing gum." He left class twice in haste. He wasn't a rocket scientist.

I'm sure he's still trying to find me and kill me for that.

Farkel

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

seven006

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I can only think of one and since it is someone on this board I will keep it to myself.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • LB
    LB

Shoot plmkrzy I'm sorry.

I don't think I'd object to meeting anyone that comes here. All sound fairly interesting to me.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• seven006
    seven006

A drunk proctologist with a scalpel, broken eye glasses, and really warped sense of humor.

And Venice.

Dave

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

How about the soon to be exwife and her dub monsters? They and the Watchtower deserve each other!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

For me it would have to be my parnter Andy's ex...she put the "S" in Scowlybag!

QUEENIE...you didn't tell us who you would not want to meet!! C'mon now..share with us.

Beck

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SHOOT PLMKRZY? DAMN LB! I may be a lot of things but I KNOW I don't deserve to be SHOT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit