WHO in your life would you most NOT want to meet??

by QUEENIE 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Halle Berry.

Bleah.

Englishman.

• Prisca
    Prisca

If I never have to meet up with my step-mother again, I would be a very happy person.

But considering that my father is in his mid 70s, the chances of having to see her at his funeral are pretty certain.

Sadly, she is 21 years younger than him, so the chances of her dying before him are pretty slim.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    My inner child. Or, maybe my feminine side.
    TR

Christ Tr that is goddam funny. Laughed my ass right off till there was none left.

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Dennis Miller.

The first time he told me a joke that used abstract references that no one could understand, I'd knock his a$$ out.

Then again, maybe Barney. Same result.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Queenie,

The tax man.

Venice, I like that

Ven to the WTS "I survived you, now the questions is 'Can you survive me???'"
    That should be the motto of every ex-jw.

"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." Edward R. Murrow
  • Francois
    Francois

1. William Jefferson Clinton
    2. Hillary Rodham Clinton

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

ok - I most not like meeting up with JWs toting their MAGs..even with the biggest of grins they are being phoney..and I must remind them I am diass..turned apostate and quite happy and LISA at the public bus transit a week ago (we take bus as our main transportation finally had her say so about stuff for all to hear(about time)JWs and I would not doubt a few apostates and worldy folks bus drivers and the like (she was alone) heard it all..bAKERSFIELD is a large town with small town gossip i am sure it traveled faster than the buses and since then IT IS more quite than usual...when I see JWs with the MAGs my stomache gets badly upset SO they R the worst too be meeting __ ruins my day if not the week..

• Solace
    Solace

I would definatly not want to bump into this one particular ex-boyfriend. He was very strange and obsessive. He would sneak into my bedroom and go through my things when we werent home. He once even tried to hypnotize me. I was like, "Uhhhhh, what are you doing"?
    His mother was some kind of psycho therapist and I always felt like he was trying to get into my brain. Creeeeepy!!
    Years after I had been married, he was still going to my mothers house asking about me and wanting my address. Thank God she never gave it.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Thinking, thinking, thinking.....

I am pretty satisfied with my life. The people that I dont like are often the source of a lot of my growth anyhow. I am to the point that many times I like those that dont like me, or I like those that dont like me, because it keeps me in workin order. All the parts welllll oilled...oild..oiled..grrrrrr...oilied up! heehehe...

But I like who I am now, and I am who I am, in this incarnation, because of all my other incarnations that have come into contact with me.

Except that cygnus guy, I think he drinks beer or sompin, wasup wit DAT yo?!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My father and there is little likelihood of meeting him since he is dead

so... my mother who is still in the borg

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit