• prologos
    prologos

In order for any of the wt "anointed", or "sealed" remnant members to

DIE in peace, or better

in One piece rather than (sans head),

WT writers would need to

DECOUPLE Rev. 7 & 14

from REV. 20. because

that way, you could have the ones close to Christ in heaven, his bride, the QUEEN if you will, AND

others, another heavenly group who will be RULING, namely the ones executed with the AXE. martyred.

similarly to the situation in

the Empire er Commonwealth:

a) the Queen, everybodie's favored (particularly Phillip's) and

b) the members of parliament, the cabinet, prime minister.

The counting of the PARTAKERS is a JOKE, has nothing to do with the 144 000.

A WT BtS aberrant teaching, practise.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I wonder then if the 2013 stats in next year's yearbook will include partakers. If it continues there'll be like 13000 partaking in 2013. I wonder how they're gonna explain that away?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The changing of the importance or significance of the 144,000 comes in because of their documented rising numbers.

This is spoiling the perceived effect of the mankind living in the last days and as well " This Generation " doctrine.

So a knocking down of their importance had to be instrumented.

Pretty soon they may not even count these ones in their yearly counting.

• prologos
    prologos

nowhere in the bible does it say there are 144 000

ANOINTED. nowhere.

144 000 sealed ones.

not anointed.

not partakers.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

They have stated that the anointed (sealed ones) - especially former GB members - already in heaven are helping bigtime in formulating new truths. God bless.

• Oculos Aperire
  • prologos
    prologos

bats in the belfry,

Rutherford, Russel, Franz already resurrected of course helping bigtime , yes that is true wt doctrine. so:

well that explains it,

batty as ever, see wt 7/15/2013.

bats. and of course:

not only are these resurrected ones help with freh light,

They, and the GB and other annointed will Die BEFORE Armageddon, and then

JOIN in the slaughter of babies, mothers, seniors that did not get baptized before Armageddon started.

May be some not opposed husbands of JW wifes will be spared

wrath of the newly immortal anointed?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Mind Blown:

Question for anyone please? What is the difference between the Great T and the Armageddon??

See my post #294 here

Take Care

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Bobcat >>>

What is the difference between the Great T and the Armageddon?

. . . compare it with the excitement to come all the way to the point of no return.

After the great tribulation, with its Armageddon climax . . . Source: Worship the Only True God (2002), page 188 par. 11

• mind blown
    mind blown

I've been away for the weekend.

Thank You Listener and Bobcat for answering my question. It's been so long. There's some things I remember and others I don't, and with the added flip flops and nu lite...sometimes I forget......

It doesn't make sense they would be talking about a resurrection during that time, because it's obvious that any anointed who die during that time would be raised, so it seems to me they're talking about a "rapture", but I gather we'll soon find out.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit