Smoking Gun?

by Crazyguy 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I was unable to insert the Pic from the April 15,2013 pg 29 but leaving Jesus Christ out of the illustration on page 29 is no problem for the Governing Body as they have now substituted themselves for Christ. The following quotations substantiate this:-

1. ''The Faithful Slave is the channel through which Jesus is feeding his true followers at this time of the end. It is vital that we recognize the Faithful Slave. Our spiritual health and our relationship with God depend on this channel. Matt 4:4; John 17:3.
      Watchtower July 15, 2013, page 20, paragraph

The other sheep should never forget that their salvation depends on their active support of Christ’s anointed brothers still on earth.
      Watchtower March 15, 2012, page 20, paragraph 2.

Through the new covenant, Jehovah makes blessings available to many by means of a few. Those in the covenant are few, 144,000 Through them, (FDS class, now the Governing Body), millions from all nations will be blessed with everlasting life on an earthly paradise……
      Watchtower March 1st, 2012, page 17, section 3.

We need to obey the Faithful and Discreet Slave to have Jehovah’s approval.
      Watchtower July 15, 2011, page 24.

Among those “gifts in men” are the members of the Governing Body, who act in a representative way for the entire Christian congregation, (Acts 15: 2, 6). In fact, our attitude towards Christ’s spiritual brothers is a major factor that will determine how we will be judged in the coming great tribulation, (Matt 25:34-40). Thus one aspect of the way we gain a blessing is by giving our loyal support to God’s anointed ones.
      Watchtower December 15, 2010, page 20, paragrap19.

The anointed and their other sheep companions recognize that by following the lead of the modern-day Governing Body, they are in fact following their leader Christ.
      Watchtower September 15, 2010, page 23, paragraph 8.

The Governing Body publishes spiritually encouraging literature in many languages. This spiritual food is based on God’s Word. Thus, what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah – Isa 54:13w

Watchtower September 15, 2010, page 13, paragraph 8.

We cannot hope to acquire a good relationship with Jehovah if we ignore those whom Jesus has appointed to care for his belongings. Without the assistance of the “faithful and discreet slave” (now an 8 man Governing Body), we would neither understand the full import of what we read in God’s Word nor know how to apply it. (Matt 24:45-47).
      Watchtower September 15, 2010. page 8, paragraph 7.

So the last quotation negates John 14:26, James 1:5 and 1John 2:27

Isnt this a big deal the smoking gun showing that this ORG cares only for itself and its power over people? I would think this picture should be the catalyst to open up they eyes to the believers. The Ammo for all us faders that may be attacked by family and friends that are accusing us of apostasy. Throw this pic in their faces along with these quotes and then ask whos the apostates now?!!!

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

The anointed and their other sheep companions recognize that by following the lead of the modern-day Governing Body, they are in fact following their leader Christ.
    Watchtower September 15, 2010, page 23, paragraph 8.

Thats blasphemy.

We cannot hope to acquire a good relationship with Jehovah if we ignore those whom Jesus has appointed to care for his belongings. Without the assistance of the “faithful and discreet slave” (now an 8 man Governing Body), we would neither understand the full import of what we read in God’s Word nor know how to apply it. (Matt 24:45-47).
    Watchtower September 15, 2010. page 8, paragraph 7.

Yes we can, many do have a much better understanding of the Bible without 8 self-annointed "holy men" in Brooklyn.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

CrazyGuy, I just want to take a minute and say hi to FrankieGoesToHollywod. I hope you don't mind.

Hi Frankie. I like your name. It is funny. Welcome to JWN.

If you want to, when you have the time, you could start a new thread and tell us how your journey in Life is going.

Just Lois

Now back to your regular scheduled programing...

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

Thanks LLLFS, how very polite. I mostly do find Americans polite and sincere.

Yes, will write something about myself later.

Have a really nice independence day! (From the Governing Body that is)

• carla
    carla

Thank you for posting these!

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Who is feeding who exactly? I thought that all the sheep and the anointed who are NOT the slave were giving all their money and time to them while the faithfull servant should do that job ;)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The truth is: the current GB are apostates for unilaterally changing doctrine. They have abandoned the faith. Yet they can get away with it because they have successfully convinced the R&F JWs that they, the GB, are " the channel through which Jesus is feeding his true followers at this time of the end. "

It's a fait accompli.

He or She who defines the terms wins the argument!
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Great point Oub ! and of course, all 7 million or so JW's who go along with the "New Light" (tm) are Apostates too !

Virtually everything they believed up until this latest shite, sorry, light, has now changed, so they are "standing away from, rejecting, a former belief", the very definition of Apostasy.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yeah its so obvious that they are in fact the apostates and if i ever end up at a JC meeting I'll will show them from the bible that yes brother elders you are the apostates.

• StAnn
    StAnn

"The Governing Body publishes spiritually encouraging literature in many languages. This spiritual food is based on God’s Word. Thus, what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah – Isa 54:13w

Watchtower September 15, 2010, page 13, paragraph 8."

So, how do they hide behind "we're just imperfect men" when they flip flop?

I don't recall this claim being made before this WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit