Making the Jehovah's Witnesses OWN THEIR OWN EVIL

by Terry 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

That chart shows Big J sitting on his chariot, Seraphs or whatever flying down from it toward the Earth, and no hint of Jesus.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Interesting stuff!! Thanks for sharing.

• prologos
    prologos

phizzy, in my mind i did not picture

J-- ON the chariot.

The glass ceiling separates him.

He is bigger than the Universe.

He is not being jerked around by the erratics down below.

for what it is worth.

Analizing, not vritisizing the chart;

Guess who is No. 1 ???

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

What's the big deal with the flag pledge anyway? I mean, seriously, the only other countries I've heard of it being done apart from the USA are places like North Korea, and I saw them doing it in Myanmar when it was under the military regime. What sort of country demands you pledge your loyalty to it every day?

• Terry
    Terry

The analogy "takes over" the otherwise excellent point you are making when you could elegantly and persuasively make the point without any analogy at all, let alone an analogy that has the subtlety of an unempathic sledgehammer. You lost me on page one and, if your intention is to reach people - and not freak them out with grab-bag headlines, you might re-consider the use of that personally sickening analogy.

I lost my wife to drunk driving! She was the drunk. I make no apology for what I feel is a particularly apt analogy.

I raised our three children on my own as a result of my wife's decision to drink and drive. She was trying to out-run the cops when she died.

The drunk chooses for themselves to change the state of their own consciousness to the point of impairment and then--by getting behind the wheel--visits this impaired condition upon others deliberatedly.

Jehovah's Witnesses choose to alter their consciousness by putting themselves under the influence of stupid and warped propaganda and then visits that state of mind upon householders with the addictive mind control inside their publications.

In both instances, lives are ruined!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is embarrassing around December to be in class or at work (or at the other end--a customer) and be interested in someone (and not just as a potential recruit) and have the additional barrier that you must make a witless out of that person to do anything. And try denying your attitude toward Christmas around December. While there are people that think Christmas music is beyond reasonable (it plays on so many radio stations from Thanksgiving to New Years non-stop, and in stores that whole time), the surest way to dorkhood is to have zero tolerance for it. And it is embarrassing to be in second grade having received nothing for Christmas because of your religion.

And it isn't just Christmas. I have seen this issue around class trips of various kinds--you can't go because you might miss a boasting session or because there is an outside chance of "immorality(??)" or that someone might break out the weed or beer. Saluting the flag might not seem appropriate these days because of being embarrassed to be a citizen of the United Tyranny of Stupidity, but refusing to do it merely because of your damn religion (which you are supposed to push on others) is horrible. Not to mention, you are supposed to waste your off time in school or work trying to recruit class- or workmates into the jokehovian witlesses. To me, that is the worst aspect--and, unlike the blood issue or the pedophiles seeking to ruin children's lives (who should get the death penalty--intentionally seeking to ruin children's lives deserves dying), every single witless is subject to being shut out for having to recruit everyone around them as witlesses. And refraining from participating in normal activities under death threat.

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Terry My heart bleeds for you and I mean that. A terrible thing to have happened to your wife no matter what the reason behind it. Happy Independance Day from Canada.

• Terry
    Terry

Thanks to all for excellent reponses from the heart.

Good discussions require intelligent, thinking people and all of you have proved that!

I can still remember the expression on my young son's face when I was trying explain "creation" to him all those years ago.

I read the scriptures first and then went back for review to see if he "got" it.

"When did Jehovah begin?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, on the first day of creation--what was he doing the day BEFORE?"

"There wasn't a day before--it was the beginning."

"Well....not for Him."

"What's troubling you?"

"Aw...you'll get mad."

"No, I won't."

"This just sounds....um...stupid."

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Prologos, whos sitting on the chariot or throne in this picture, Jesus or Jah? Your statement to Phizzy is confusing me.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I asked my JW friend.

He emphatically stated that Jesus was on the throne because the caption said it was the earthly organization. Then he reviewed the groupings shown in the picture for my dumb behind.

He's really good at being a Witness of the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit