Masterful Refutation Of The July 15 WT "New Light" Articles

by Room 215 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Room 215
    Room 215

Don't know whether anyone has made prior reference to this treatise by Doug Mason -- If so, I most have missed it; but it's an important document and "keeper" for anyone interested in throughly acquainting themselves with the logical and scriptural fallacies, not to mention the underlying intellectual dishonesty of this "GB = FDS" change: http://www.jwstudies.com/The_Truth_Changes.pdf

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I think he needs to get out more.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think it's great. Even if you are an atheist, you could help others break free from controlling and harmful religions. One way to do this is by having the ability to disprove a teaching using the Bible. You don't have to believe in GOD to help other people. Just prove that a statement is false. I don't care if it's the Bible or Mother Goose, a lie is a lie...

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Cool. Thanks for sharing!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Room 215, Thank you so much for sharing. I hadn't read Doug Mason's work before or more than glanced at this Watchtower.

When I was a little girl, scared as all get out, by the approaching WAR and PERSECUTION and DEATH of my friends and neighbors and non-JW relatives, and going door to door with old timers calling people GOATS, as they barely closed their doors politely, I could have been SAVED by all the NIGHTMARES I had, if this July 15th, 2013 Watchtower had only come out then.

Now Armageddon is in the way future. Plenty of time for The GB to build their latest Palatial Estate by the Lake. Page 26 -27 says "It appears (what a great cover-all word lol ) all Anointed Ones will go to Heaven BEFORE Armageddon breaks out . (How do they even have the nerve to make this stuff up, laughing all over themselves).

So they have years to frolic by their new (right now being built) Lakeside Estate, also at their Caribbean properties and all their other properties left/donated/stolen from little old trusting rank and file, who's names have long been forgotten but their money lives on.

Then using this Watchtower as a future guide book, all the Governing Body/Anointed happily, blissfully, die off, with the Little People (publishers ) TM expectantly waiting NOW for The Big "A"...but it NEVER comes.

Who are you going to get mad at? Who?

Just Lois

Wake-up. It's not too late.

• Wayward Son
    Wayward Son

bookmarked

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Felt the same way Lois Lane but instead of all the anointed dieing off they will always be replace with new anointed. They can do this by just saying some of the old anointed of past years were not really anointed. Totally ADD

• DilemmaGF
    DilemmaGF

How pathetic is that when the JWs are still struggling in justifying and prooving their own identity when all the other Christian churches are enjoying the blessings and knowing exactly who they are in Christ.

My heart goes out to them.

• zeb
    zeb

I went to print this one out.

My computer for reason known only to itself started with;

"What stronger breastplate than my heart untainted,

Thrice I am armed with my quarrel just.

And they be naked and timid, tho locked in steel

whose conscience with justice is corrupt."

and this is from 'King Henry VI by William Shakespeare.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit