How to act crazy enough not to have to go in FS or to meetings but not crazy enough to get committed to a mental health facility

by hoser 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

pure genious nathan

• infernosdante
    infernosdante

a co told us you can be a little crazy and be an elder,and another co told us you can be retarded and be a ms(this actually makes more sense to me now lol),so it might be tough to pull off.

• hoser
    hoser

It might be easier just to stop going

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Nathan: When I read your post I LMAO and couldn't stop.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You could get yourself abducted by a ufo. There are a few movies that can give ideas of what the ships are like. Or, become anointed. Be sure to keep supporting the gb. You could oversupport them, if bs is something that you can do.

S

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Laughter is the best medicine all. Good one Nathan with the tourettes. HA HA HA

• hoser
    hoser

If I became annointed I think they would stop hounding me to reach out for priveledges

• Satanus
    Satanus

You could detect demons in all the people in the hall, that you don't like. Tell people that you found demons in a bunch of your stuff. Have periodic bonfires where you attempt to burn those demonized objects. Envite elders and ms's. Tell them they can bring their own demonized stuff. Bringing marshmallows and wieners to roast would be a bad idea, as the demons could move into those. The people eating demoized food could in turn get demon posessed.

S

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Lazarus: “Everybody knows you never do a full retard.”

Speedman: “What do you mean?”

Lazarus: “Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, ‘Rain Man,’ look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Count toothpicks to your cards. Autistic, sure. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, ‘Forrest Gump.’ Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain’t retarded. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.”

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Hello Hoser:

I like what James Brown brought out If you don't want to go in field service or to the meetings then don't go. That's all there is to it. You don't have to answer to anybody but yourself. And yourself is telling you, you don't want to go. SO I SAY HAVE A PARTY AND KISS THEM ALL GOODBYE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit