by WildHorses 30 Replies latest social relationships

• LB
    LB

Over the phone to an arab guy???

we talking cybersex?????

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LB, not quit, but close. Let's just say that he is most likely still waiting for me to show up wearing a tight black dress.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Imbue
    Imbue

Lilacs,

Since, you asked our opinions...Your right everyone isn't 'selfish' all the time. If you find that you are drawn to this type of man, maybe you should try to find out why. Start to explore why you have been drawn into non-nurturing relationships. You can't change other people but, you can change how you react to others. And learn how to read people before you get to involved.

The only person you can change is you.

And Lilacs getting drunk every night to torment Naebs with your.....uhum.....powers. Isn't a step toward developing nurturing relationships in your life.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oh come on Imbue, can't a girl have any fun?

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • butalbee
    butalbee

Not all men are selfish--just the ones in my life, it seems...

• LB
    LB

Oh you are a tease Lilacs. Aren't us guys so easy.

I've even done something like that, to another guy.

What happend was I was young and a pretty young lady I was dating came by the construction site to say hi to me. My foreman wanted to know who the babe was. I told him that I dated this girl and she was oversexed and wanted to know who the hot guy at the shack was.

Well I told him she wanted to do him, that she would be by at quitting time to give him the best sex he ever had. Talk about an excited forman

Of course she didn't show and I pretended to be very angry. Told the foreman I'd have to bitchslap her around that night. He told me to take it easy on her, maybe just scare her a little and make sure she showed up the next day.

Next morning comes by and the foreman shows up smelling like a whore house. He was ready.

I was able to play this out for an entire week. Everyone knew the truth and they joined in telling me to kick her ass.

For some reason it may have been better had I not mentioned this prank to the suddenly ex-girlfriend.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

((((Lilacs))))

I don't know why some men are like that. He's not worth you. Move on and find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Lilacs, We're not all selfish. Don't give up hope yet!

This kind of tactic reminds you of the WTS though. They abuse you and still you stay. But try to leave and watch out.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks Blue, I have moved on. I just want to undestand is all.

LB, we can be bad at times can't we? LOL

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Lucid, first I'd like to say. You are fine!!! LOL Second, someone posted here the other day that I need to kiss a lot of frogs before I find prince Charming. Funny thing, I had a call from an old friend that I hadn't spoke to in about a month or so. She asked me how things were going with Chris. I told her, and she told me the same thing about the frogs.

I better get these lips a movin so I can find that damn Prince! LOL

Lilacs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit