Are all men this selfish?

by WildHorses 30 Replies latest social relationships

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I received a call From Chris yesterday. My friend Mattie thought she would rub in the fact that I have a date for the pig picking(Pig roast).

Well, he called three times. (twice he left a message for me to call him back. I didn't) The third time I answered the phone. Can you believe he had the balls to ask why I was doing this to him!? I said......"Doing this to you? Who is the one seeing more than one person. It sure isn't me." We talked for a long while and I ended saying I wish him happiness, but that I too am going to pursue my own happiness. Before hanging up the phone he said that he wasn't finished talking, that he would call me back later. He never called but IMO I think he is just waiting for me to call him so that he will again have the upper hand. That will NOT happen. I will not call him.

What I want to know is. Why are some men so selfish, to think they have the right to treat women anyway they choose, but when the woman has had enough and walks away, they act as if you are the one hurting them?

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Naeblis
    Naeblis

Because it works?

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

(((shari)))

What I want to know is. Why are some men so selfish, to think they have the right to treat women anyway they choose, but when the woman has had enough and walks away, they act as if you are the one hurting them?
    the same reasons some women do this to men .
    shari, you already know not to waste your time with people who disrespect you.. but don't make a few bad experiences make you think finding a cool guy is impossible (NO, not all men are selfish ). good luck hun.

41 + 66.6 = our loss
    we're breathing only to fade away
    we're running just to get caught

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Naeb, don't forget, I know your msn handle. I could really have some fun with you, without your even knowing it's me. Watch your back sweet thing

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • teejay
    teejay

Most men people ARE selfish. They were raised to be that way. The decision YOU have to make is: Do I want to deal with it?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Lilacs. You're going to play MY game with ME? I don't think so sweetheart :)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

teejay, I don't think we were all raised to be selfish. My mother taught me to be fare. I think for the most part I am.

I think my main problem is that I think other people should be also and that is never going to happen. And no, I do not want to deal with it. I just want to understand it.

Lilacs

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Baaabeeeee, fare is fare I think it would be fun, don't you?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Possibly. I just don't think you could do it... :) lala

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oooooh, I could do it alright. Especialy if I have a few glasses of liquid courage first. I would tell you what I did the other night over the phone to an Arab guy that owns the store up the road, but it might make you blush. I did it on a dare while I was drunk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit