My First Birthday!!!!!

by Gojira_101 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

My birthday isn't until the end of July but yesterday I got my first birthday gift in the mail. My best friend (stubborn disbeliever) sent me my gift early. I know what it is, but seeing it all wrapped up and knowing on my birthday I can open it...it really struck a cord with me. I'm not even sure how to explain all the emotions I'm feeling. I've never felt this before! I'm happy, excited...etc, but that doesn't even describe it. I don't know why but I just started crying when I opened the outer box and then saw a present all wrapped up. I've gotten gifts before for my graduations that were wrapped, but this is totally different because it's someone who remembered the day I was born and is acknowledging that for the first time.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm not even sure why I'm making a post and trying to explain this...All I know is this is a good feeling! Someone doing something special for me, for my birthday.

Gojira

• mouthy
    mouthy

HAPPY 1st Birthday!!!& Many many more <wish I could send this

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thanks mouthy :)

I'm glad you are back :)

Gojira

• humbled
    humbled

It's just FUN, isn't it? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!!!! Go, GO, Gojira! Happy Birthday!

• T D Joseph
    T D Joseph

Wish you a very happy birth day!

Birth is a miracle happening in front of us, hence something to be remembered and celebrated!

Your feeling echoes the feelings of all of us!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Next you will see how exciting it is to find the perfect gift for someone else on their birthday. I just love hunting for the perfect gift...the right color and size if it is clothing, or something that someone would never buy for themselves, or something unexpected. It's a real thrill!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I have a birthday gift for you Gojira...It will be online soon!!!

(Actually you are the one that gets all the credit lol you made it)

• kjg132
    kjg132

I had my first birthday too this past year and my kids have now had 2...they do feel really special. Enjoy it. and Happy Birthday...I have a friend who was born-in like me and his whole family has "woke up" and his grandfather had his first birthday at 93! I thought that was incredible!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Happy Birthday Gojira_101. And many more. Enjoy your day in the sun. And don't worry about the GB not getting all the glory they don't need it. LOL Totally ADD

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

HAPPY 1st Birthday!!!

Does that mean it's another 20 years before she can celebrate with a nice bottle of champagne?

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit