My First Birthday!!!!!

by Gojira_101 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Hello Gojira:

Congradulations on your first BIRTHDAY. Doesn't it feel great. I celebrated my first this year too, and it felt incredible to celebrate after all these years of not being able to celebrate. Congrats again. Take care of yourself.

Adventurousone

• freeinmichigan
    freeinmichigan

Happy Birthday also! my hubby and I are just startig to celebrate Birthdays also ,along with our kids. It was really weird for me the first time last year, like I was being naughty...soo silly. I never could understand why wedding annivarsary's could be celebrated but not a Birthday, what's the diff? Life is precious we should celebrate it! I've been to two "worldy" birthday parties this past few months and nothing crazy at all happened, just very nice gatherings.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

gojira_101,

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

Like freeinmichigan said, "Life is precious we chould celebrate it!" Now you can. You are free at last.

Reopened Mind

• flipper
    flipper

GOJIRA- Happy Birthday to you my friend ! The first one is always really exciting ! Best wishes to you from my wife and me. Have a great, happy Birthday when it comes ! Do something fun and special for yourself. You deserve it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May all of your decapitations go well!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You know, because we all missed so many b-days, you get to eat two pieces of cake on our birthday untill you get caught up, and the calories don't even count, the birthday fairy blesses them, so they don't even go to your hips. I won't be caught up until I am ninety.

Hope you have a great birthday.

• Sadashivom
    Sadashivom

Wish you a happy birth-day!

GB wanted to be different, hence brought in sensitive subjects like BIRTHDAY under the pretext of a “valid reason” that birth day celebrations invite undue attention to the person-something they themselves were doing all these years by elevating themselves over others misapplying Mathew 24:45 (which actually applies to EACH individual’s preparedness before Lord’s coming, not about the appointed channel on earth)

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Yep, we're looking forward to it. I think we're going to have a cook out with some local friends. No decapitations. But there maybe some naked dancing around a camp fire. Just kidding Sweetie

Love you and so proud of you & hubby.

• Laika
    Laika

On my first birthday my brother-in-law beat up a homeless man... made me wonder if the Society were right all along...

Nah, hope you have a great day! :)

• whathappened
    whathappened

Happy birthday, darling girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit