The true meaning of "Jehovah" and the "overlapping generation" REVEALED!

by slimboyfat 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I looked but did not see April 1st as the original post date. I am sure that's an oversight.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Evidently the full depths of this new understanding of the overlapping generation and the birth of the new nationwill be fleshed out in study articles in the coming months and years.

He is caused to become, has spoken.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Slimboyfat, you've blown my mind!

Finally someone who knows what's really going down. It all makes sense.

Bring on 2034!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Slimboy that is great ! I think maybe even Lars will be quiet for a while out of respect for your "evident" gift of new light and understanding direct from Heaven.

Are you perhaps the one dispensing "food at the proper time " ?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

What are your sources, SBF? I don't see any references to sources.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Slimboy is more likely using sauces. ("On the sauce" being a Brit expression meaning as our Irish friends say "Having Drink taken") LOL

Actually Slimboy has put a lot of thought in to this, perhaps SD7 may give us a preview of the WT articles that deal with this ?

• PleiadesPoliceman
    PleiadesPoliceman

Slimboy, all theological events take place in the Fall and this has been passed on by many of the old Bethelite and JW Bible answer men. Where did you mention "The Fall or Autum" when all events of Watchtower Bible prophecy always take place. Are you familiar with the Autum or Fall Prophecy Bible Fullfillment Theory?

Very fascinating insights and I love your creative mind energy, Fredrick Franz would be so proud his spirit lives on through you! Are you part of the double or triple-overlapping generation and annointed?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wow I forgot to mention the important part the Pliedes plays in the coming to be of the self-existent one. I will need to elaborate.

Julia google is your friend. It's all out there. I'm just bring the pieces together.

The Governing Body shall reveal all in due course.

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

SBF, what are you talking about?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Julia this video may explain something about the resource-based economy which will structure the New World Society. Sorry can't make clickable.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit