The true meaning of "Jehovah" and the "overlapping generation" REVEALED!

by slimboyfat 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

It's cool. I've heard a lot about the NWO or whatever they call it, but this is the first time I've heard the GB being involved. I'm not sure about pulling all these things off the internet unless they are from reputable sources. There are a lot of conspiracy nuts out there who read anything into everything.

• besty
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I'm not sure about pulling all these things off the internet unless they are from reputable sources. There are a lot of conspiracy nuts out there who read anything into everything.

Good point Julia, we don't want to be mistaken for conspiracy nuts.

• vanyell
    vanyell

Hi SBF,

To make a link clickable...

1. Paste the link first.

2. Highlight the whole link.

3. Then the chain icon in the editor menu should become active.

4. Click the chain and there should appear a pop up box for editing/inserting the link.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks vanyell. Is the chain icon just below "font family"? If so it's not clickable on my browser for some reason. (Using an iPad)

Thanks for making the video clickable anyway.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Julia what particular parts would you like footnoted and I'll see what I can do.

Here is JW David Gobel who founded the Methuselah Foundation.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0pg35hAbKs

And here's information about the Watchtower missionaries who were moving the, supposedly fake (yeah right) US bonds worth billions of dollars.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=axQHQfCUfOcM

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

The inter-bank denominational notes used by banks and regional Fed Reserve banks, we have in San Fransisco. I have seen those notes of $100,000 and the highest was $1,000,000 used for bank to bank use! What buffoons! If they had a higher education, they might have been able to steal from Satan's System to help finance all those lawsuites! There is no note higher than a $1,000,000 note used for banking purposes and our dumbest criminal-missionaries had values of $500,000,000 and $1,000,000,000 face-value notes, the bankers must have laughed their asses off when they saw these!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well I reckon my chronology at least must be pretty fullproof as I notice neither Lars nor Ann have managed to challenge it.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

That's an interesting conspiracy. The tunnel to Washington convinced me it was all a farce.

If they join the UN again will they be forced to wander another 40 years up to the year 2074?

Isaac Newton's end of world date happens to be 2060. To be honest, I think something interesting will happen in the fall of next year.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well that's where you're wrong, because the tunnel to Washington is one of the best sourced pieces of information, as I got it direct from Johnny the bethelite who has access to top secret information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit