Tony Morris Turns Tail and Runs From Apostate

by LostGeneration 35 Replies latest members private

• cedars
    cedars

I agree that it shouldn't be allowed to become urban myth if it can't be verified. Heaven knows we have enough recordings of AM3 saying crazy stuff without needing to make things up.

That said, it does sound like just the sort of thing he would say to get a laugh.

Cedars

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I've never seen him speak in person and it's just as well. I could pretend Loesch and Lett were 'suuuuch gooooood speakers!' but I wouldn't have been able to listen to this guy.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

@Cedars.. Maybe with even a hint of sarcasm? 'all these books, he just knew too much for me (!) ' @LostGeneration, why does your friend (if he is genuine in this claim), not want to name the location..when any elders at his convention (as well as other attendees, or anyone who they know as a GB member is big news to jw's) and anyone at Bethel who could see this (if they were even a member here) would know which convention he was at anyway? Strange.. If he is genuine though, hopefully he can ask if anyone has recorded the talk, as there should be someone who has done so..considering it was a Governing Body. I won't hold my breath though ;)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I hate to say this but without verifiable evidence this sounds like one of those 'experiences(TM)' the JWs spout exept it's an aposta one.

I won't ever use this as I cannot defend the truthfulness of it.

If true it's darned cool though!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Get on the phone and ask to speak to AM3. Probably easier to ring the Queen.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

similar too loesch saying child molesters being unrepairable is a demon inspired expression. Without verifiable proof you can't repeat it because you will look like a lying apostate lol

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Mr Morris dancer would have meant "...he knew too much about the table of demons...." etc.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cedars,

That sounds exactly like the sort of thing AM3 would say...

Yup! Sounds like something Tony t3rd would say so I think this is genuine. From all his talks I have heard on the internet, about burning human flesh being like over done hot dogs at a barbaque(I'll call them deadly dogs from AM3's the master chief), to the nerdy nasally "That rediculous were not against education so long as it is the right education a divine education"

This guy has got so many of his cognitions compartmentalized that his talks have very little coherence as he illogcically connects points useing great leaps in logic and big gobs of black and white thinking, it is a wonder how he can think at all, he is in such a fairy tale land that even harmless childrens toys he sees the devil, and thinks it is a sin for deaf people to masturbait.

• steve2
    steve2
    Yup! Sounds like something Tony t3rd would say so I think this is genuine.

This is precisely how stories grow legs, spurred on by seemingly reasonable conclusions. Sorry, but because a "quote" appears to be the sort of thing the man would say borders on lame.

Look, if it ain't minimally verifiable through official publication, audio recording or at least others being present to confirm what was said, these sorts of speculations have no merit (apart from the request for verification).

As it stands, this whole thread oozes desperate, if not sensationalist, third-party information that even a crooked judge would throw out of court. "A friend of a friend told me so-and-so said...." Please! Credit us with some active brain cells.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Maybe he's trying to get JWs to wake up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit