Do you think the GB have read COC?

by zound 13 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would say the GB don't seem like they have a very good attention span so any reading by the GB of COC would be sporatic in nature and due to so much repression, black and white thinking, and poor critical thinking they would get very little out of it accept a head ache caused by cognitive dissonance, which would cause them to put the book down and read very little of it. They no doubt read it with extreme indifference to cut down on any cognitive dissonance thus making everything go over their heads as far as comprehension.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I doubt any of the current ones have read it.

Maybe some of the uppity old timers did. I can imagine Albert Schroeder reading it and gritting his teeth all the way through for example.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Also since the GB are projecting all this evil onto people leaving the Corporation they would do the same thing to the COC when reading it, they would project the Devil onto Ray Franz and his book, they might even go so far as to label it(the book) as a demonized object and so avoid it completely, at least I think Tony Morris the 3rd and Stephan Lett might even be afraid to touch it or have it in their possesion least they be attacked by it or the evil sparlock the wizard toy.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

AM3 Runs away from apostates give us some idea of if the GB will read COC, it seem they rather stick their head in the sand or run(what an ignorant bunch of CEOs:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/255453/1/Tony-Morris-Turns-Tail-and-Runs-From-Apostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit