Do you think the GB have read COC?

by zound 13 Replies latest jw friends

• zound
    zound

Do you think the Governing Body have read Crisis of Concience?

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Good question. The ones from Franz' time, I guess they wouldn't have had to have read it, they were there.

I can't imagine that they haven't, that would be true ignorance.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The oldtimers have. The new ones probably don't even know who Ray Franz was.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I'd hazard a guess and say without doubt they've read it.

• Scott77
    Scott77

An educated quess might be the GB read the COC in private in order to find out how much was disclosed.

Scott77

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The older ones..... Probably, they know there is no danger in 'apostate' reading, they know they are pulling out of their asses too.

The newer ones... Probably not, they are too busy adjusting their Wikipedia page.

"Loesch likes to suck on chocolate salty balls [need reference]" To "Loesch likes to suck on chocolate salty bible topics"

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

If someone wrote about you don't you think you would read it to find out what they were saying about you? I think it's required reading for all G.B. Members so they can try to diffuse anything with deniability.

You have to know they read it because no law suits have arisen to say its slander. Our faithful brother Raymond Franz has told nothing but the TRUTH about theses incompetant Morons.

And you can bet they read things on this site as well.

• Mum
    Mum

I vote Yes. They have read it and all of the commentaries and other extra-Biblical reference works Ray mentions in the book. Whether it's true or false is of no concern to them. Maintaining control, especially controlling access to information, is what matters to them. Otherwise, they would be repenting in sackcloth and ashes.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I highly doubt it. The older (now dead) ones probably did.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm sure someone in Legal did...as to the GB, curious to see if they got mentioned? Probably not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit