The Apostle Paul VS. Jesus Christ---Were They On The Same Page?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

A delusional control freak that overturned the sayings of God's son with God's Holy spirit and managed to influence christianity it's an interesting thought.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ucan,

A delusional control freak that overturned the sayings of God's son with God's Holy spirit and managed to influence christianity it's an interesting thought.

Yes that is interesting, but to make it more interesting you need to cut out all your unproven assumptions, one being that Jesus was really the Son of God, there is no proof. Just because a wrtting is very old and has influenced the world greatly is not enough proof that Jesus actually is God Son and that he really did all those miracle the Gospels say he did, especially when the writting about Jesus were writen many years after the supposed events happened.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

so your really just against christianity

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ucan,

O Jesus, you really need to stop this black and white thinking it is messing with your reasoning ability.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

if i agree with you will my reasoning ability be better?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Ucan,

if i agree with you will my reasoning ability be better?

Not necesarrily, It all depends on why you agree with me. If you are useing critical thinking and good logic and rejecting the unproven then yes your thinking ability will improve or get better.

• transhuman68
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

thank you for your help

• Giordano
    Giordano

They were not on the same page....Paul invented Christianity by pronounce a Jewish Rabi to be divine. Herman Ridderbos is only one of a multitude of voices expressing the same resounding perplexity: "No one who examines the Gospels...and then reads the epistles of Paul can escape the impression that he is moving in two entirely different spheres....When Paul writes of Jesus as the Christ, historical and human traits appear to be obscure, and Christ appears to have significance only as a transcendent divine being." (Paul and Jesus, p.3). http://www.jesuspuzzle.humanists.net/jhcjp.htm

• mP
    mP

How pathetic are the gospels particularly John where the author constantly blames the jews for killing jesus. How can an entire race be guilty of a crime, when only a few were present at that time and place. Secondly the death of jesus was done by the government not the people or land. If you acccept the jews are to blame, then you must blame the polish people for the concentration camps because most were in poland. We all know the later is ludricous yet xians constinue to blame the jews, when Rome was the authority and power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit