A cult of Sociopaths undergoing a makeover

by Terry 37 Replies latest jw friends

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I think I again go back to my sentiment that JW's can be very "normal" in many aspects of life, if it weren't for holidays most people would never be able to spot a JW even after several conversations.

Yet no ammish, mennonite, mormon, or hardcore christian ERG would go unnoticed. How many times as a JW did we here "You're a Jehovah's Witness? Really? Wow, I never would have guessed it. You seem so..... normal!"

In so many ways JW's are normal, and even independant individuals. The WTS has been relegating so many elements of the JW daily life to their own individual conscience.

But heres the clincher.... as soon as a thought stopping trigger is pulled, the JW immediately becomes "not normal". Now this individual that is capable of making rationale independant decisions about employment, finances, health & exercise, entertainment, investments, home repairs, business ownership, etc.... now this person throws away logic and takes on the "new personality", that is the WTS conditioned personality that accepts group think to the death.... literally! Despite all their mental capacity the thought stopping trigger immediatley kicks the mind conditioning into full gear leaving their natural personality unidentifiable.

Just like a bomb may contain many such perfectly ordinary items as batteries, wire, fertilizer, cellphone.......JW beliefs are harmless
    TO THE UNWARY......until detonated at BAPTISM!

I like this point.... in many ways these harmless "baby steps" of agreement are there, benign, until the trigger is pulled! at those moments all of these small "harmless" parts are slammed together by the mental conditioning and create the self victimizing uber-dub that refuses blood for their spouse and children after a car accident despite this treatment saving all their lives. They will make this decision and DEMAND its execution by the doctors and the courts. Yet this uber-dub could be a lawyer or engineer in his personal life.
    They will shun their child for decades because they got DF'd for smoking a cigarette and never "came back" while honoring active JW's emotionally abusing their wives and children while serving the cong as elders.

The difference is, talking to the DF'd one time cigarette smoker child will get them DF'd, but talking to the abusive elder won't. After all, if your DF'd Jah kills you at Armageddon, if your not DF'd then god spares you. Those are the rules right???

A christian sees the difference in the sin, they see how God would view this. The JW just sees only Disfellowshipping. If I do this I get DF'd, therefore I won't do this no matter how bad the consequences are (and vice versa)

• Terry
    Terry

The sum total of ALL the teachings of the sociopaths in the GB coalesce into a gestalt.....eventually and that totality

results in a TAKEOVER of the mind.......but only when "triggered" by key phrases or situations.

You can have a "normal" conversation with any JW until you trigger the collapse of the wave form into MIND CONTROLLED script.

The indoctrination kicks in and subverts the higher-rational features of normal thinking.

A sudden seizure of LOYALTY almost fierce as a mother's love and protection instincts for a threatened baby kick in!

The defense mechanism spills out a teleprompter of arguments, counter-arguments and apologia.

All during this no ACTUAL INDIVIDUAL CREATIVE THINKING is being processed at all.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    A sudden seizure of LOYALTY almost fierce as a mother's love and protection instincts for a threatened baby kick in!
    The defense mechanism spills out a teleprompter of arguments, counter-arguments and apologia.
    All during this no ACTUAL INDIVIDUAL CREATIVE THINKING is being processed at all.

EXACTLY

• Terry
    Terry

Why don't we ever hear the word INDUBITABLY anymore?

It use to be quite popular!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

INDUBITABLY !!

• hoser
    hoser

marking

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The rank and file member absorbed the paranoia from the GB itself.

Absolutely Terry

From the time when Rutherford grabbed a hold of the presidency of the WTS. there was turmoil within the organization

from within and from out.

Many members of the IBSA didn't like Rutherford's take over or his newly devised doctrines discarding some which

Russell had previous created. The watchful eye was just about on everyone with Rutherford scrutinizing and evaluating

his subservient cohorts toward their level of loyalty .

To those who didn't want to support his newly acquired publishing Kingdom, he labeled them the Evil Slave Class.

To place a even more noted identity to his followers he created the Jehovah's Witnesses name and the shaping conditions

to devoted followers started to ramp up, indoctrination to join the organization became more and more intense as the years

progressed. In a real sense the distribution of his literature created more self assuming power and receiving wealth from

interested supporters. Still to this day designated followers of the WTS./JWS are closely scrutinized to much of their social

behavior as representatives of the organization.

Support all the doctrines of the WTS. means being spiritually strong and godly righteous, to not support the WTS completely

and fully means being spiritually weak and unrighteous in the eyes of god, well described by the WTS. the proverbial

catch.

Unfortunately because of that intense indoctrination to make a purposed connection with god himself and his plan for

mankind, people are barely aware that they didn't make a real faithful connection to god, they acutually made a faithful

connection to a pretentiously false publishing house, run by disingenuous corrupt men.

• Terry
    Terry

Does anybody remember driving by a church when out in service and everybody in the car holding their noses and saying simultaneously: GOAT SHED!! ?

Oh those were the days, my friend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit