DEEP WRINKLES!!!!!!!

by DATA-DOG 25 Replies latest social physical

• whathappened
    whathappened

Hyaleronic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid in suppliment form and is available as ingredients in a great deal of anti aging creams. I am told I look 10 - 15 years younger than I am. I also use a vitamin C/grape seed extract serum.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Here we go ... for superb tightening mask ...

Whip the white of an egg with a little honey and lemon juice. Spread over your face and neck, and allow it to dry before rinsing off with warm water. Follow with a splash of icy water for extra tightening action

Also milk promotes new cell turnover, splash a little on your face after washing leave on for a few seconds and rinse.

Oils work like rose, neroli, myrrh, frankincense, mix these with olive oil.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Neutragena Anti-wrinkle Intensive serum. It took 7 years to develop and contains Oat Beta-glucan with promotes collagen production and peptides that reduce MMP (collagenase).

*edit - Oat Beta Glucan has been demonstrated to be more effective than Hyaluronic Acid as a deep moisturiser.

• cantleave
    cantleave

With UV damaged skin you need a product that contains pro-collagen and anti MMP activity.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Human Growth Hormone. It took the wrinkles from the sides of my eyes completely away. Also a few greys went back to brown, not to mention I feel like Superman everyday. I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!!!

• Mum
    Mum

When I was in my 20's and 30's and didn't need it, I had a book called Face Lifting by Exercise by Senta Maria Rungé. Ms. Rungé also sold cosmetics she recommended using while doing the facial gyrations. I don't think the book is in print any longer. There should be some books or websites on this topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit