Time for this Newbie to say - Hello everyone!

by SeventhSojourn 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• SeventhSojourn
    SeventhSojourn

WOW - This is way better than walking into a kingdom hall!

fakesmile - Right back at ya neighbor!

Simon - I don't know how you do it but I'm glad you do.

thinking_not_believing - You sound so much like me!

Xanthippe - I'd like to hear your story. I see if it's posted.

Julia Orwell - Yes, this drone has collected much data.

Terry - It's an awkward work in progress.

Oubliette - So true, and I do intend to share.

steve2 - Coffee? You've got my attention.

JW GoneBad, Comatose, clarity, ABibleStudent, sspo, LLL for Superman,
    krejames, lost, happy@last, sarahsmile, irondork, 2+2=5, GromitSK, mouthy,
    gorgia2, Pickler, Truth seeker 674, GoneAwol, designs, Adventurousone, HarryMac...

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

SeventhSojourn

• mouthy
    mouthy

But even though we all love bombed youWe dont expect you to count your time on here
    or place any books, or knock on any doors.Just post once in a while & lets know how life is treating you.
    Of course if you want to bow down to Simon & Anghard for letting us meet in THIS "HALL"you can.

They dont even have a collection box at the back of it ....THEY ARE ANGELS WITHOUT WINGS!!!I THINK

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to the board.

Bangalore

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, glad you are here, I was in for thirty years also, been out for 13 years now, life is goid.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Welcome

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

A warm welcome, I get the impression you'll be an interesting addition to the already excellent (for the most part) membership here.

• Thor
    Thor

Hello and welcome to you Seventh Sojourn!

Welcome too- to many priceless times ahead for you and your wife!

Mrs. Thor

• flipper
    flipper

SEVENTH SOJOURN- So very nice to have you here my friend ! You are among supportive like friends here who struggled for years to attain their freedom of mind- myself included. I was in the JW organization 44 years from birth- finally escaped the lunatic asylum almost 10 years ago ! Is your avatar name from the Moody Blues music album " Seventh Sojourn " out of curiosity ? I'm a big Moody Blues fan myself so just curious. Once again a warm welcome to you and your wife. Welcome to freedom of mind

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Welcome !!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome Seventh Sojourn. Hey flipper that was my question. Anyway it is so good to have you on board. It's always great when both husband and wife leave at the same time. My wife "Reopened Mind" and I both left the same time. Keep reading, Keep listening to others on this board and work hard at learning to be what makes you, you!!!! There will be days of self doubt and there will be days of happiness. All the emotions will come in play for sometime to come but it is all will worth it. Mind control from the WT cult is a hard thing to forget. But as time goes on it will get better and better. Looking forward to your future comments on this board. Good Luck to both of you. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit