Time for this Newbie to say - Hello everyone!

by SeventhSojourn 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Friends. So pleased to have your wife with you.
    WT have a tendecy to split familys up,So happy to read you BOTH got out together
    Granny on Board .MOUTHY

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

SeventhSojourn,

Welcome!

goriga

• Terry
    Terry

Welcome to you and your newly minted emancipated wife.

How do you manage to fill in the interstices of time created by disconnection with the Watchtower ratwheel?

• Pickler
    Pickler

Welcome to you & your wife! Enjoy your newfound freedom.

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Welcome! I am a relative newbie here too! Been out for a while though.

You are right though this site is hard to ignore once you happen upon it.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Hello from the Northeast of England! You seem to have got out the jw hell with just a few bruises. I'm sure you will be a great help to those here who are still finding life very harsh due to the shunning policy. Hear more from you soon!

GA

• designs
    designs

Welcome.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SeventhSojourn: In just the several months I've been lurking here, I have benefited from many of the posters comments and viewpoints.

Welcome, nice introductory post.

Many of us that post here know that there are many lurkers like yourself. It would be helpful if you could share with us what in particular were some of the "comments and viewpoints" that you feel were the most beneficial to you.

That being said, make sure you keep that in mind when you post: sometimes your most important audience might be the one you never know is reading!

I look forward to your contributions here.

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Hello Newbie;

My husband and I escaped too after giving the WTS 31 years to them. Well were finally free since 2012.

Were finally free like you and loving it. I know we have a ways to go yet, but it's finally nice not to be a

robot. Get out there and enjoy your life. Take care. We send our love your way. Keep up the good work,

and come back to talk to us.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Welcome!

Very, very good that you both left around the same time. It wasn't that way for us and was very painful. So, good work.

Also, I'm happy to hear my posts have helped you, I mean you didn't say that but... sorry I'm in a mood this morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit