Are jw's actually Sons of the Devil - because they preach hate ?

by *lost* 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• *lost*
    *lost*

On an old thread (10 yrs) I found an interesting comment by AGuest.

Satan was hurled down from heaven to go and wage war with the remaining ones of her 'seed'.

He doesn't know who IS a 'seed' unless and until such a one exposes oneself.

So 'his' war is against ALL of mankind and his tactic is to use mankind against one another.

We are supposed to have tender affection and brotherly love for one another,

no matter what race, religion, sex, status etc.

The account of the Good Samaritan taught us that.

But God knew that we would submit to Satan;s way and 'dominate' one another to our own injury. He tried to warn us.

Think Cain and Abel. Who Cain submitted to, who he chose as his 'father' who he allowed his soirit to be 'beget' by.

Are not the children of the Devil evident by their hatred for their 'brother'.

when we hate one another, whose will are we doing ?

Yet when we love one another even our enemies, whose 'children' do we then 'prove' to be? (Matt 5v43-48)

CAN YOU BE LOVING GOD WHILE HATING YOUR BROTHER.

So, in the current climate, with wt spousing hateful rhetoric towards their 'brothers' who have made a stand to obey god, rather than man, the GB,

are they actually showing they originate with 'their father the Devil''

Might be helpful ammunition for any faders.

I certainly found it interesting.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Using that logic, yes, they are sons of the devil, assuming there is a devil.

• humbled
    humbled

"a house divided cannot stand" -- Jesus

The JW house only seems to stand because it is held together with hate and fear--not love of God, not love of Man.

Self-serving behavior can only result in hate-talk. They only look for allegiance to the FDS.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

They have always been Satanic religion. Sundisk door to door doorpreching mixing two different gods. Admitting that pyramidology is food from demons.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its been said many times that the Jehovah Witnesses are evil for their lack of love for humanity and false teachings from the bible.

• blondie
    blondie

(John 8:42-47)

. . .Jesus said to them: “If God were YOUR Father, YOU would love me, for from God I came forth and am here. Neither have I come of my own initiative at all, but that One sent me forth. 43 Why is it YOU do not know what I am speaking? Because YOU cannot listen to my word. 44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie].45 Because I, on the other hand, tell the truth, YOU do not believe me. 46 Who of YOU convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it YOU do not believe me?47 He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God. ”

1) Did Jesus give any dates to his followers? Didn't he rather tell them they would not know the date or the hour?

2) Did Jesus say there would be Christians he would not mediate for in their prayers to God?

3) Add one

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

No they're not sons of the devil, silly, they're just mimicking the cruelty found in their ancient 'holy' scripture.

• cofty
    cofty
    I found an interesting comment by AGuest.

AGuest said a lot of crazy and spitful things. Better to leave them moldering in the archive.

• *lost*
    *lost*

cofty, I didn't find his remarks on the old thread spiteful.

Blondie, that's excellent. Thank you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

AGuest is a she.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit