Syria - not looking good, is the west in real danger now ?

by *lost* 36 Replies latest social current

• Glander
    Glander

There was a day when Beirut was considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

You have more chance of finding a million dollars in a paper bag than being killed by a terrorist. The syria worry is bullshit by the hawks.

Tell that to Israel.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Poor Obama, got to feel sorry for him.

But OMG, female politician gave it all guns to the Irish president in government meeting.

I suggest you try to google it and see can you get it. .... a fooking humdinger. I would love to see video of it.

to be fair, she told it like it is, gave no quarter.

My daughter said.. I'm just waiting for someone to tell her to get back in the kitchen, lol, would of been murder.

• designs
    designs

Camp Pendleton, our neighbor to the West, is gearing up to send troops to Syria. The US military is conducting manuvers in the Jordan desert. Will Assad surrender before a major military assault or are these old school dictators in it come hell or high water.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Assad not going to surrender, can't see it happening. He has flipped the birdie at America, and what could they do, nothing.

He's got too much backing, and he knows it. America is a fool if she get's into this one.

I think there is a lot of carnage and bloodshed ahead. A dangerous situation.

Russia is arming Assad.

America is now going to arm the rebels.

Please God if it happens, don't let the Brits get involved. there will be a lot more blood and carnage on home soil.

• designs
    designs

Well let's see the Crusades have been going on since 1096 after the Muslims took over a few centuries earlier. When will the Leaders of Christendom and Islam standup and say enough, no more violence, it will only be tokenism at best.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Designs - reserch Catholicism and their involvement in actually originating Islam.

Very interesting

• *lost*
    *lost*

And now we have Snowden and Putin giving him assistance.

Things happening all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit