Dat da da da: Justitia Themis Law School Graduate

by crmsicl 36 Replies latest jw friends

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Congratulations to Justitia Themis on all her hard work at putting herself through Law School. After being raised in the Watchtower Organization and having survived all of what that entails she has picked up the pieces, analyzed her strengths and has made choices to better herself and the community.

I am so proud of her. We have known each other for about 30 years and we were in the same congregation for most of those years. I have always admired her. She was never afraid to speak up. I was taken aback at times because of her boldness, but I think her boldness was the shield that protected her from those who would want power over her. At meetings, when her hand would raise to make a comment I would wonder what she was going to say. Usually she would phrase her thought with a slant that wasn’t quite united with what the speaker was looking for, still her point was valid and could not be argued. Her sense of fairness was evident. Once her #3 talk on the platform included information about why participating in jury duty wouldn’t be wrong. I don’t remember how she worked that into the topic but it must have raised some eyebrows and again it could not be argued.

I used to watch her giggle with another sister at some of the hogwash that was pronounced from the stage and I wondered how she could get away with it, her disregard was so obvious, but to my knowledge she was never reprimanded for her cool directness nor her flippant behavior which helped her get through another fifth grade level meeting.

Should you decide to walk through her guard you will enjoy a ‘knock your socks off“ beauty with emerald eyes that might seem to search your soul. If you stay a little longer you will see her sensitivity and insight and enjoy her straight forwardness and sense of humor especially when it’s directed at the absurd.

She has worked in the prosecutors office in our city twice a week for her internship. Next comes the bar exam.

Congratulations Justitia, see you at the ceremonies.

• Mum
    Mum

Congratulations, Justitia! Good luck on the bar exam!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Justia, Congraculations and many ways to go. With our secular and professional education, we are putting to the watchtower to notice.

Scott77

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Awesome news! Congratulations Justitia!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Wonderful!!! Congratulations, I can only imagine the hard work that goes into a law degree. I am so happy I now have a place to come not only to vent my JW frustrations...but also to get free legal advice!! haha ok just kidding. Those kind of people are so tacky.

:-) Congrats Justitia T.!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done Justitia

• running_away
  • mind blown
    mind blown

Congrats Justitia

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Congratulations Justicia,

You are an amazing woman.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Congratulations!

In which area of law does Justitia plan to practice?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit